Hi , ok so i bought a TAB to a version of braveheart.

I think im quite OK reading TABS but when i see the video of the song and then the TAB i cant figure it out, doesnt look the same.

Is there anyone, preferably swedish who has Skype or something and want to take a couple of minutes to help me figuring it out ? Why skype ? Its easier to talk on it back and forward instead of doin it on a forum

I would be really , really grateful !
Quote by ayreon77
do you have a link to the vid?

Ofc , sorry ive forgot to link it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIIIgt5p4bk

Im only looking to get the TABS for the lead guitar, not the part that he is using chords in. As i said , i bought hes tab from his website but i dont think he has written down the slides and stuff.
Last edited by nicklaspetrel at May 25, 2015,
yea this don't sound hard at all give me some time and i,ll have it tabbed for you, i,ll tab it and upload it to UG and send you the link,
how much did you pay for the tab, just curious, I do them for free., I would suggest not buying any more if they can't even tab a simple tune like this.
Quote by ayreon77
yea this don't sound hard at all give me some time and i,ll have it tabbed for you, i,ll tab it and upload it to UG and send you the link,
how much did you pay for the tab, just curious, I do them for free., I would suggest not buying any more if they can't even tab a simple tune like this.

Dude that would be more then amazing, im so eager to learn that version i cant wait
Do you want his TAB that he did ? And make adjustments out of that one or just do one from scratch urself ?
Im quite the novice , only been playing for 8 months or so but in a tab i need it simple, knowing where to slide, witch to pulloff / hammer on and such.
Can you in make the TAB playable with a pick , not fingerstyle ?

I payed like 4-5 euro or such =/
nar i,ll do it from scratch, and i,ll do it for a pick, don,t buy any more, all you do to make a tab just start from one note and work through the song, but i,m working on it now so check back.

yea if you can put the tab up here or put a link to it, I just want to see what you paid for. ha ha

what is this off is it off the braveheart the movie? so when i upload it i put it in the right section
Last edited by ayreon77 at May 25, 2015,
Quote by ayreon77
nar i,ll do it from scratch, and i,ll do it for a pick, don,t buy any more, all you do to make a tab just start from one note and work through the song, but i,m working on it now so check back.

yea if you can put the tab up here or put a link to it, I just want to see what you paid for. ha ha

what is this off is it off the braveheart the movie? so when i upload it i put it in the right section

Sounds gr8 my friend. Yes its the main theme of Braveheart movie.

Hmm i´ll try to make the TAB into a file and put it up here later so you will se what he did
Again, much thanks , im very exicited getting a good tab for this , cant wait !
Quote by ayreon77
ok here you go and thx for sending the tab through email, i see your point why you got no were with it, this is note for note, let me know if you see any errors though, good luck with it.

http://tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/m/misc_soundtrack/braveheart_main_theme_tab.htm

Wow this looks amazing, im impressed you tabbed it out so quickly.

Just 3 questions so i am doing it right,

p p
e|---------------|-10-9--10-9------------------------|--------------|-10-9--10-9-----------s----|
B|--s---10-12-|------------12-10-10--12----------|-s---10-12-|------------12-10-10--\12-|
G|-9\11--------|-------------------------11----------|-\11---------|-------------------------------|
D|---------------|--------------------------------------|--------------|-------------------------------|
A|---------------|--------------------------------------|--------------|-------------------------------|
E|---------------|--------------------------------------|--------------|-------------------------------|

When u write " -s---10-12-" its a slide from 10 to 12 right ?
And when u write 9\11 , is that a slide from 9 to 11 then?

And when it starts with \11 , what is that ?
Last edited by nicklaspetrel at May 26, 2015,
yea he hits the 10 slides it then hits the 12,
and that's a straight slide hit the 9 and slide to 11 don,t hit the 11
just slide from any where really to the 11 hit the string and slide it to 11, look at the vid you can start sliding from the 7th fret 8th fret it don,t matter

I gotta a question if you like it rate it for me
Last edited by ayreon77 at May 26, 2015,
Quote by ayreon77
yea he hits the 10 slides it then hits the 12,
and that's a straight slide hit the 9 and slide to 11 don,t hit the 11
just slide from any where really to the 11 hit the string and slide it to 11, look at the vid you can start sliding from the 7th fret 8th fret it don,t matter

I gotta a question if you like it rate it for me

Okej then i think i understand ! =)

I havent had the time to play trough it all but it looks and sounds 100% so i will rate it 5 stars. If i could i would rate it even higher because you actually took the time to help someone out, i appriciate it alot !
nar its no prob for me to do a tab, i like tabbing and especially solos, so don,t buy any more, come here and if i can,t do it there is plenty of other users on here that will attempt it for you.
Im using my old thread instead of starting a new one but i know have 2 more songs that i would like to learn but i cant find any TABs for it.

I think this one should be pretty simple, the chords are quite basic but its the picking pattern i cant understand.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2njgIofeoao

Next one is this , this is 2 guitars right but if u can understand the picking i can use a looper to play it as a whole myself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Gea2-5FMuY

These 2 might be fingerstyle , is it possible to make a TAB for both of this so i can play it with a pick ?
Hi My friends

Can you help me to plesase , I have a song called cybernetic pillow by riverside band.

I'm search over net to find tabs for this song but i got nothing

i seen a cover from a guy on youtube over and over but i can't figured out the solo part.

Here Is The Links

Tanx
ok here you are ok i,ll give this ago, it maybe a good few days too a week, got so many going at the moment, but i,ll add it too my list and when I get too it i'll see what i can do for you. i,ll just upload it for myself and then send you the link here and to you UG page.
Ayreon77 my main man !
How you doing ? Are you keeping busy tab:ing songs ?

If not i got a mission for you if your up to it and want to do it.
Ive learned the others you helped me with and now looking for something new so here it is:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXVd2L3y2wo

There arent that many TABS of this song and i loved this version of it
Ayreon77 , you think you might be able to make a TAB of the latest i posted?
Or should i turn elsewhere?
Just an answer would be great m8 !
dam sorry just seen this, yea i can do it if don can,t just been busy these last few days.

I think just make new posts next time and i will see them, ha ha this is an old post so i,ve got it hidden, just do a new post for new tracks.
Last edited by ayreon77 at Jun 24, 2015,
Haha no worries, next time i will just start a new post instead!

Great that you can do it, im very excited for it
Quote by DON CZARSKI
Sorry i don't do strumming or picking patterns .... I am self taught and it just comes natural to me....

if you watch his hands all he is basically doing is just forming the chord and hitting each string seperatly and in the chorus just strumming... Basically a straightforward pattern.

Ive watched the video of him playing and trying to match it with the chords you written down.
In the beginning you say he uses chords: Abm , Gb , Abm.
However in the video i dont see him using any of those barred chords ?
To me it looks more like open chords but i could be wrong.

Im not on that skill level yet to determine what string to hit or what pattern it is so i would need a TAB that describes what chords to use and witch string to hit.

Just like Ayeron77 did with earlier request.