Just randomly decide to go into a pawn shop to see what they have and I see an orange head and cabinet in the corner. I go look and it's an orange rocker 30 head on a 212 cabinet. I ask the guy how much he says 650. I thought that was already cheap but then he goes away and comes back with the offer of $500 tax included. I speed off to my house to get my current amp to bring back to sell. I got $100 for my crate rfx. I originally paid $160 for it at another pawn shop so no big loss there. As I'm paying I say, " I know it's kind of against the business of a pawn shop, but how much did you pay for this?" The guy responds, " meh, they paid too much". Haha.

That was 3 weeks ago and the amp is running like a champ.
Attachments:
image.jpg
nice score! cheers. doesn't get much better than that. i am a fellow orange junkie.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
Holy cow! Excellent score, man.
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
well done!!!!!
Live Rig
Michael Kelly Custom Shop Plum Telecaster
Michael Kelly Custom Shop Plum Patriot

EVH 5153 50w
Jet City 2x12
Custom Board

It is NOT trash metal it is tHrash metal...get it right
Niiiiiiiiice score. Seriously

HNOD
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Damn, that's a killer deal! HNAD!
Fender Mustang/Derfenstein DST> Boss Power Wah> Pedal Monsters Klone> Bogner Uberschall> Walrus Audio Janus> Randall RM20> Line 6 M9> Randall RM20
Killer deal
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Gotta love the pawn shop steal!
"If you're looking for me,
you better check under the sea,
because that's where you'll find me..."
$400? Fuuuuuuuuck you! That’s the best deal I’ve seen in years. Congrats!
nice. pawn shops around here always ask to much and if they overpaid they usually won't budge on the price.
Quote by monwobobbo
nice. pawn shops around here always ask to much and if they overpaid they usually won't budge on the price.

+1
most pawn shops around here charge $20-$30 less than new
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Damn, sort of deal everyone dreams of and nobody really gets; niiiiice!
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
Most pawn shops around me also charge way too much normally. I just got extremely luck somehow.
Sick deal! I've been in a few pawn shops with some good deals, but nothing anywhere close to this. Most of the stuff is overpriced garbage.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
excellent score, sounds like a good price too
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?