Hey guys anyone here happen to know a good fix for fixing the black paint wearing off or rusting on floyd rose bridges? Can i use spray paint maybe? Anyone faced this problem before?
Its gonna come off either way. I would just deal with it. Painting it won't give you the results you want.

If you want to slow down the process, make sure you're wiping down your guitar after you use it and you're cleaning it properly.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
lol, definitely don't paint it, your hand will get paint residue on it every time you play. Personally, i've never understood why people get so bothered by the chroming wearing off on metal bits.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Quote by Acϵ♠
lol, definitely don't paint it, your hand will get paint residue on it every time you play. Personally, i've never understood why people get so bothered by the chroming wearing off on metal bits.

Some people like the way something looks untarnished. It's not hard to understand at all.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Yeah. I feel like a douche worrying too much about it. I guess i just miss seeing my axe all shiny new - makes me feel like i'm getting extra powers you know. But i guess i just need to get over it or buy a new one.
Quote by Cookievirus
Yeah. I feel like a douche worrying too much about it. I guess i just miss seeing my axe all shiny new - makes me feel like i'm getting extra powers you know. But i guess i just need to get over it or buy a new one.

I probably wouldn't buy a new one. If it really really bugs you, I would just take all the plating off so it looks uniform.

Really though, just leave it and you'll forget it even mattered in the first place. There's some charm about worm parts anyway.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by Cookievirus

That's pretty much it. Gold and black Floyds are the ones that lose their surfaces the quickest; the nickel and chrome versions hold up longer. At some point, you can always buy new hardware, but it probably doesn't really matter until you get ready to resell it.