Hollow Body Sides: Mostly Laminated?

In general do most semi-hollow/hollow body guitars have laminated sides? Are there any good examples that have solid sides?

Would there ever be a semi-hollow/hollow body guitar that has a laminated top/back but has solid sides?

Thanks.
Why did you make this thread again? You have 1 already.

*reported*

Stick to the other one.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Why did you make this thread again? You have 1 already.

*reported*

Stick to the other one.

Similar, but not the same. Want to make sure this applies to both hollow body and acoustic guitars and there isn't a hollow body/acoustic section. There might be electric players who don't know as much about acoustic guitars and vice versa who don't look in the other section.
You haven't changed a word in either posts. Both of them have exactly the same wording and are posted in the same area.

Quote by bachfantasia

In general do most semi-hollow/hollow body guitars have laminated sides? Are there any good examples that have solid sides?

Would there ever be a semi-hollow/hollow body guitar that has a laminated top/back but has solid sides?

Thanks.

It's the same.

Quote by bachfantasia

Thanks.

You aren't getting your question answered quicker by spamming up the forums. Stick to 1 thread.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
You haven't changed a word in either posts. Both of them have exactly the same wording and are posted in the same area.

It's the same.

You aren't getting your question answered quicker by spamming up the forums. Stick to 1 thread.

Other post is:

Acoustic/Classical Sides: Mostly Laminated?

In general are most Acoustic/Classical Sides laminated?

A good example of an acoustic guitar with solid sides is the 000-28K Authentic 1921. Are these far and few between or are the many examples of these?

Would there ever be an Acoustic/Classical guitar that has a laminated top/back but has solid sides?

Thanks.