Page 1 of 2
Would you go to dat place? After having seen the movies?
Quote by Overlord
It's not hard to be nice, but it's nice to be hard
Hell yeah.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
question: is there a chance I will die, and if so, what method, and how painful would it be, and what is my current situation back home (finances, friends, etc)? How long is the trip and what is the estimated weather patterns? Would my phone still have 3G there? How many clothes have I brought? Do I have enough food to survive 72 hours on my own in the wilderness? What about my water supply? What if no one likes me? What if I break my leg the first day and have to sit inside all the time or something?
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Jurrasic Park is real.......

at Universal Studios! Book now!Buy bookings! Cheap booking prices available @ Ultimate-booking.com Book now! Buy bookings Cheap booking prices offered for US/CA/AU/UK Book now!Buy bookings! Cheap booking prices available @ Ultimate-booking.com
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at May 26, 2015,
**** yeah I would. I don't even care if the dinosaurs break free because of some stupid fat guy who works there. Death by dino would be a pretty rad way to go out
Quote by Joshua Garcia

at Universal Studios! Book now!Buy bookings! Cheap booking prices available @ Ultimate-booking.com Book now! Buy bookings Cheap booking prices offered for US/CA/AU/UK Book now!Buy bookings! Cheap booking prices available @ Ultimate-booking.com

bloody hell spam bots are getting real great like wow
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
If I was allowed to go there in an Apache helicopter sure.

Not for hunting the dinosaurs but more in case they escape I've got a really good way of surviving.
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Quote by Baby Joel

It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
You have a lower chance of getting eaten by a dinosaur than dying by swimming pool these days, so might as well go.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
the park builders would have seen the movies too right

so the shit that went down in the films will totally not happen since they would have set countermeasures in place

also its not 1990 anymore so it would never get that bad anyways

and i doubt they would employ wayne knight so its k
Last edited by behind_you at May 26, 2015,
are you kidding me?

yes i would

dinos seriously
i don't know why i feel so dry
I think I'd wait for the first 100 people or so to go first.. You know, wait it out a little bit lol
Quote by Overlord
It's not hard to be nice, but it's nice to be hard
Actually, hunting dinosaurs sounds like fun, massive game hunting, with heavy machineguns and in cars.
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Hells no. There's a lot of ways to die, but "being eaten by a dinosaur" is one of the easier ones to avoid.
Sure, as long as it wasn't on a remote island prone to tropical storms.
Check out my band Disturbed
I would go on the condition that my trip plays out exactly how the first movie does
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Quote by Joshua Garcia

this was totally worth the ban

I'm not like speaking on josh's behalf or anything, it's just that I am literally Joshua Garcia's multi
Quote by MeGaDeth2314
**** yeah I would. I don't even care if the dinosaurs break free because of some stupid fat guy who works there. Death by dino would be a pretty rad way to go out

And on the off chance you manage to kill a dino and get out completely unharmed, not only are you fine, but you're also the badass who killed a ****ing dino!

There is literally no way to come out the loser in all this.
fvck

yes

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Only if Jeff Goldblum is present.
Quote by slapsymcdougal
You can tell if it's eager, because you put your hand down her pants and it feels like a horse eating oats.

Nicest compliment on my looks:
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Putting the 'sex' in 'convicted sex offender'.
Life, ah, finds a way.
'And after a while, you can work on points for style.
Like the club tie, and the firm handshake,
A certain look in the eye and an easy smile.'

'You have to be trusted by the people that you lie to,
So that when they turn their backs on you,
You'll get the chance to put the knife in.'
"Hold onto your butts".
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
Jurassic Park will never exist. Why? Because dinosaurs never existed. You heathens need to read the Bible and let the light of the LORD into you. Any good God fearing person knows that the bones of the devil lizards were placed on Earth by Satan to test our faith but do not worry brothers and sisters repent now and let His light into your life and have your souls cleansed.

Seriously though how is this even a question? Of course I'd go.
Quote by So-Cal
only if i got to bang laura dern

this, so much this
Quote by slapsymcdougal
You can tell if it's eager, because you put your hand down her pants and it feels like a horse eating oats.

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Baby Joel
Sir, might I interest you in some male enhancements? You clearly need them.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
I would only go if they would break out as soon as I would get there. I also refuse to watch the new movie cause it looks shitty.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Weaponized
a fancy zoo is still just a boring ass zoo

fvck you zoos are awesome

well yeah there's the whole keeping animals in captivity for our own amusement thing but said amusement is fvcking great. penguins for instance are so fun to watch, it's like a miniature fat mafia series. and sometimes you get to hug koalas or see qt zoo keepers hug koalas, have you seen how cuddly those things are (both qt zoo keepers and koalas)? dont even get me started on the shit chimps do and their all-too-human-like eyes, it's like seeing god himself. and bears, loads and loads of bears.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Quote by JamSessionFreak
fvck you zoos are awesome

well yeah there's the whole keeping animals in captivity for our own amusement thing but said amusement is fvcking great. penguins for instance are so fun to watch, it's like a miniature fat mafia series. and sometimes you get to hug koalas or see qt zoo keepers hug koalas, have you seen how cuddly those things are (both qt zoo keepers and koalas)? dont even get me started on the shit chimps do and their all-too-human-like eyes, it's like seeing god himself. and bears, loads and loads of bears.

Quoted for truth. My personal amusement massively outweighs any moral objections.

I actually wouldn't object to a zoo without animals, as long as there'd still be qt zoo keepers walking around
Last edited by ultimate-slash at May 27, 2015,
What about a zoo without animals, but with people? They did that back in the day.

Not just about watching convicted criminals flick poop at each other, but also people in cubicles and such.
Quote by slapsymcdougal

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Page 1 of 2