OK so I just bought the bugera 333 head and it has the 6L6 tubes in it. would it sound any better or different with the el34 tubes.
It will sound different, not necessarily better. Depends on your preference.
Gibson RD Silverburst w/ Lace Dissonant Aggressors (SOLD)
Electra Omega Prime Ceruse
Fender Franken-Jag Bass

Amps and the like:
Laney VH100R
Seismic Luke 2x12
Dunlop 105Q Wah
Gojira FX 808
Line 6 M9
I own a Peavey 3120 and a Bugera 333 as a backup amp; the bugera was said to be a cheaper copy of the peavey 3120 ( don't get me wrong, they both sound amazing ).
Both are equipped with el34 tubes and therefore should sound quite the same, right?

Well, not completely. While the texture of the sound is very very simliar, the bugera lacks a bit of low-end which you just can't compensate by turning the bass knob to 11 ( you would never miss it playing live as the bass should not come from your guitar rather than the bassplayer, but at home, jamming to your HiFi i'ld wish for a bit more punch).
But turning back the knob is always an option.

The 6L6 to my general understanding, are a bit warmer and for that should provide you with a "bit" more low-end (correct me if i'm wrong).
Here is a compersion:
https://youtu.be/4VgVA3zWAXM?t=50s

So in my opinion: don't change the tubes unless you are really unhappy with the sound and the tubes have to be replaced anyway ( and a good tube holds much longer than you'ld expect) .
And then still, there are better ways of soundshaping to get where you want, a V30 loaded cab did it in my case; also, tried effects, like screamer, tiny bit of delay etc.?

Hope i could be of somekind of help.
I would leave it stock for now. If the tubes die - then i would look into it.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
Quote by dirtdevilfox
OK so I just bought the bugera 333 head and it has the 6L6 tubes in it. would it sound any better or different with the el34 tubes.

I'd try the EL34s just for grins. Who knows, you may like it better for such a cheap test.