Well after a weeks of reading positive and negative reviews I ended up deciding to buy a S2 CU24... Tomorrow is the big day... I'll pay for it and receive it in one or two weeks...
Total price: $ 1,408.00 with a PRS Hardshell case...
It's a good deal isn't it?

I'm from Mexico, here it's hard to test the guitars you want (at least on my city) but I had the oportunit to try and test a SE CU24 and a S2 CU24 but on separate stores...

And I don't know, maybe it is subjectively (cause I saw a $1,399 price tag on a guitar an feel that if it is more expensive then it's a better guitar...) but I felt the S2 a better playing guitar than the SE... but I maybe wrong...

I'm not an expert, I really liked the S2 but, in the end is it a good choice?
Is an S2 the best 24 frets guitar I can buy for 1,399.00?

And I know that you are going to say that I a used CE24 is a better option but trust me... that's out of my reach... I tried on ebay but shipping and custom taxes fees just devour my budget...

So no... the used CE24 option is not for me...

I almost bought an LTD EC... (I wanted the 40th anniversaty edition) but I didn't wanted to rush on my decision and I found the S2 line and I felt it was a good option and that I should give it a try but I've read many reviews and forums where all the people complains about it and yeah... I include myself between those that hate the fact that it has a SE bridge instead of a core one...

But there are also good and very good reviews and opinions about it and then I remember how much I liked when I play it and how I spent almos two hours enjoying it...

So tomorrow is the big day and I want to be sure that spending $ 1,408.00 on this guitar will be worth...

What do you have to say guys?

Should shut up and just pay it?
Or should I consider another option?

Thanks for all!
If you really like it, that's what counts. There's no such thing as "the best guitar" for X amount.
I know bro... I was just wondering if maybe I can get a better guitar for that price!
what matters to you is more important. i would get something different myself, different strokes for different folks. but its YOUR guitar and YOU like it, and have PLAYED one and know how it feels, why the hell not.

order it and enjoy! i am expecting a NGD post
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
Quote by trashedlostfdup
what matters to you is more important. i would get something different myself, different strokes for different folks. but its YOUR guitar and YOU like it, and have PLAYED one and know how it feels, why the hell not.

order it and enjoy! i am expecting a NGD post

Excuse me but what is NGD? New guitar deliver i dare to guess...!

And what would you get just for curiosity!
Quote by carpercen

New Guitar Day.
Quote by carpercen

NGD= new guitar day

i am not much of a PRS fan personally, they are nice guitars just not fit for me.

personally, i would get another AVRI fender, an ibanez prestige, or a Gibson Explorer.

they are very different, but i like them all on their own.

i own three ibanez prestiges and three MIA fender teles (one being a 52AVRI), seven USA Gibsons, and another dozen guitars or so. also i should mention that i would only by the guitars listed above used. i have a decent used market here.

but again get what you like. THAT is what matters.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
Carpercen, if you're still looking at different guitars, then I think you should be holding off on buying the S2 right now. I understand that its a lot of money to spend on one guitar, but you need to make sure that its the guitar you want to buy.

I haven't played an S2 in a year or so, and even then it was for a half hour or so, but if you like how they feel, you can get a lot of different sounds and tones out of them. If they're slightly similar to my PRS CE.

Another option you could do, though it would be time consuming and a slight hassle, would be to buy a PRS SE Custom 24 or even a SE Standard 24, from a store to see if you like the neck. The Custom and Standard 24 are the low end of the PRS catalog, but I feel like the neck on them should be very similar to the S2. If you do like the neck, return the guitar and get the S2. Or, if you like the Custom/Standard 24, keep that guitar.
It may be a bigger investment overall, which may be intimidating, but you should be satisfied with whatever guitar you buy.

I feel like I kind of understand where you're coming from. My closest big guitar store is a 6 hour drive from me. I bought my PRS CE blind and over the internet, after having experience with the PRS SE, and I couldn't be happier with it.
Caution:
This post may contain my opinion and/or inaccurate information.

Current Rig:
2006 PRS CE-24
Mesa/Boogie Mark V
Voltage S212 w/ V30's
Strymon Timeline
CMATMods Signa Drive
TC Electronics Corona & Hall of Fame