i'm choosing to buy between Mustang III (V2) and AMPLIFi 75/150, looking for opinions on the pros and cons of both and want to know some things about the amplifi.

is the amplifi 75 enough for playing in a band or should it be 150?
have they fix the bluetooth connection issue? if not, how bad is it

UPDATE: i'm into rock music, but some occasional soft music
if you've got other amp suggestions, comment below.
i'm looking for amp that has some effects,
price range:$400 max
better if i can connect to PC and/or has a line in for 3.5mm audio jack
loud enough in a band
Last edited by denzel118 at May 28, 2015,
I can't say I would go for either.

What genre of music?
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
I don't know anything about the Amplifis, but I have a Mustang III and it barely cuts it practicing, playing live I get completely drowned out. If you are looking for an amp for a band setting and like the Mustangs you might want to go for the Mustang IV, its just like a III but its a 212.
Check out my band: facebook.com/WeAreDrifterBand
Buy the 150 Amplifi if you're going to be in a band.

Bluetooth can have range and interference issues and there have been reports of the app crashing (though this seems to be more dependent on the individual device). I know you'll recall iPhone antenna issues on some of the 4-series phones, which is why "bumpers" were free from Apple for a while. Those were to keep your fingers off specific areas of the phone. The 5 series fixed those issues (near as I can tell) and the 6 series is fine. Early versions of the app garnered some crash reports; I haven't heard of anything current.

I have no idea how it's doing with Android (now that the Android app is out there).
mostly rock music. if you've got other amps to recommend, please do.
updated my opening post