Has some sort of odd latin or gypsy jazz vibe to it. I like it.

Sometimes the lead guitar sounds like it seriously messes up but since you classified it as avant garde I guess this is intentional?

The finally sounds really nice and powerful.
Purple string dampener scrunchy.
Quote by Guitar0player
Has some sort of odd latin or gypsy jazz vibe to it. I like it.

Sometimes the lead guitar sounds like it seriously messes up but since you classified it as avant garde I guess this is intentional?

The finally sounds really nice and powerful.

thanks a lot bro! i didnt expect this kind of review :P you made my day bro!
A beautiful piece. I really like the ambient noise in the background, birds chirping and all that. Gives it some nice dimension. At least I think that there are bird sounds, or maybe my earphones are slowly dying?

It sure is an inspiring piece of classical guitar. I kind of feel as it's both minimalist and complex at the same time, and that makes it even more intriguing. Nevertheless I like it.
Quote by Kevätuhri
A beautiful piece. I really like the ambient noise in the background, birds chirping and all that. Gives it some nice dimension. At least I think that there are bird sounds, or maybe my earphones are slowly dying?

It sure is an inspiring piece of classical guitar. I kind of feel as it's both minimalist and complex at the same time, and that makes it even more intriguing. Nevertheless I like it.

it was the birds haha. thanks a lot man for the kind words
Quote by Iwalkalone11

Love it; although if I had to give one critique, it would be that the leads could be a little more complex, like some different phrasing sometimes or more variety in scales or which notes you use, and notelengths. But that's really just being picky. But seriously, looking forward to more tracks