Page 1 of 4
Is love only love when it's painful and there's ups and downs?

Is it possible to have a "perfect" relationship without pain and stressfulness, bad times to go with the good?

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
bad times all the time.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
no because pain and stress and bad times are inevitable
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
No. Its not possible to have that in any type of relationship, or life in general.
The plan was to drink until the pain over.
But what's worse, the pain or the hangover?
Who am I? I'm a titan so be expectin' a clash.
"I'm incompatible with most people and I'm probably too rationnal to fall victim to the infatuation of "love" which I find to be a petty concept created by Disney films. If it wasn't for reproductive instincts and other chemical processes happening in your brain, men and women would be two seperate tribes fighting permanently."

Is this too edgy tho ?
Quote by burk3
"I'm incompatible with most people and I'm probably too rationnal to fall victim to the infatuation of "love" which I find to be a petty concept created by Disney films. If it wasn't for reproductive instincts and other chemical processes happening in your brain, men and women would be two seperate tribes fighting permanently."

Is this too edgy tho ?

The plan was to drink until the pain over.
But what's worse, the pain or the hangover?
Who am I? I'm a titan so be expectin' a clash.
Stop getting all your relationship advice from sappy Taylor Swift lyrics.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 73-78
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 2-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 24-7
Last edited by necrosis1193 at May 27, 2015,
Quote by SMH07
No. Its not possible to have that in any type of relationship, or life in general.

True. I don't think anyone even has a frictionless relationship with their family members of best friends, let alone a significant other where the love isn't unconditional.

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Don't say I didn't say I didn't warn ya
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
I'm so in love with you, I just don't know what to do. It seems I lose my inspiration when my heart's not unglued.

So now I welcome the pain, oh yeah, I'm praying for rain to bring some dark black cloudy sadness to this warm sunny day.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by jakesmellspoo
bad times all the time.

yeah

shitty lyrics bro.

but yeah, you should want a relationship that can weather the inevitable shitstorms life is gonna throw yr way.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Is love only love when it's painful and there's ups and downs?

i like these quotes. they convince girls that my painful ups and downs are an asset and not really pretty shitty.
i don't know why i feel so dry
Quote by Eastwinn
i like these quotes. they convince girls that my painful ups and downs are an asset and not really pretty shitty.

Big dick problems
Quote by Hal-Sephira

We all have the rights to be mad

So does you
Quote by Eastwinn

I think it's less "They're an asset" but more like "The road is not gonna be smooth all the way, better get used to it".

People who create drama should be cut out of your life asap.

Quote by Thrashtastic15
shitty lyrics bro.

but yeah, you should want a relationship that can weather the inevitable shitstorms life is gonna throw yr way.

who me?

pfft.
Women are evil and make me cry. Love is a Hallmark endorsed lie. #Meninist #RedPill
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
Love is noise, love is pain
Love is these blues that I'm singin' again.

Ups and downs are not necessary, but they are inevitable. If you stay together through the bad times, it proves that you have a strong relationship.
I'm going to address this through alternate means.

I have depression, have done for years. Got to the point where I literally did not know what happy was, because I hadn't felt it in a while. During the final bits of my last bad episode, I didn't feel anything. How can you know what sadness is if you haven't experienced the soul crush when happiness dives and sadness comes up?

Apply that to anything. You cannot have [x] without experiencing [the perfect opposite of x]
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Quote by Baby Joel

I have depression, have done for years. Got to the point where I literally did not know what happy was, because I hadn't felt it in a while. During the final bits of my last bad episode, I didn't feel anything. How can you know what sadness is if you haven't experienced the soul crush when happiness dives and sadness comes up?

Apply that to anything. You cannot have [x] without experiencing [the perfect opposite of x]

On a related note, I don't trust any of you. More from psychological issues than any hatred of you.
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
on a related note

:daisy: :daisy: :daisy: :daisy: :daisy: :daisy: :daisy: :daisy: :daisy: :daisy: :daisy: :daisy: :daisy: :daisy: :daisy: :daisy: :daisy: :daisy: :daisy: :daisy: :daisy: :daisy: :daisy: :daisy: :daisy: :daisy: :daisy: :daisy: :daisy: :daisy: :daisy: :daisy: :daisy: :daisy: :daisy: :daisy: :daisy: :daisy: :daisy: :daisy: :daisy: :daisy: :daisy: :daisy: :daisy: :daisy: :daisy: :daisy: :daisy: :daisy: :daisy: :daisy: :daisy: :daisy: :daisy: :daisy: :daisy: :daisy: everything:daisy: :daisy: :daisy: :daisy: :daisy: :daisy: :daisy: :daisy: :daisy: will:daisy: :daisy: :daisy: :daisy: :daisy: :daisy: :daisy: :daisy: :daisy: :daisy: :daisy: :daisy: :daisy: :daisy: :daisy: :daisy: be:daisy: :daisy: :daisy: :daisy: :daisy: :daisy: :daisy: :daisy: :daisy: :daisy: :daisy: :daisy: :daisy: :daisy: :daisy: :daisy: :daisy: :daisy: ok:daisy: :daisy: :daisy: :daisy: :daisy: :daisy: :daisy: :daisy: :daisy: :daisy: :daisy: :daisy: :daisy: :daisy: :daisy: :daisy: :daisy: :daisy: :daisy:
it's all coming back

Quote by jakesmellspoo
bad times all the time.

yuh it'd be torture just being in a relationship with me
Quote by Baby Joel

As someone who hasn't experienced happiness for nearly a decade now I call bullshit on not being able to know what sadness is, OK mate?
Quote by EndTheRapture51

how do i cut myself out??
i don't know why i feel so dry
Quote by Eastwinn

woah

Quote by Eastwinn

You can't cut yourself out but you can improve yourself

Quote by EndTheRapture51

is this why you unfriended me on facebook?
it's all coming back

I believe in true happy all the time love. The biggest tip is just letting little things slide off your shoulder. It's in our nature to be extremely petty and narcissistic sometimes. It really feels good to be a c*nt at times and ruin other people's moment.

The thing is, do you really want to do that to someone you really love? Would you want them to do it to you? Prob not. So count to 5 in your head, and just get over yourself
Quote by bdof
IThe thing is, do you really want to do that to someone you really love? Would you want them to do it to you?

yes
Quote by bdof
I believe in true happy all the time love. The biggest tip is just letting little things slide off your shoulder. It's in our nature to be extremely petty and narcissistic sometimes. It really feels good to be a c*nt at times and ruin other people's moment.

The thing is, do you really want to do that to someone you really love? Would you want them to do it to you? Prob not. So count to 5 in your head, and just get over yourself

because the only thing that would make somebody unhappy is "the little things".
hey i had sex with your brother when you were out but it's all good cuz remember that 20 i borrowed last week well i paid it back boo-yeah

Last edited by MinterMan22 at May 27, 2015,
Quote by GuitarGod_92
yes

Well, you're also an awful deranged human being with massive confusion being the centerpiece of your life. I doubt you could make another person happy
Quote by bdof
I believe in true happy all the time love.

science disagrees
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Page 1 of 4