So Pit what do you think??
I INTEND TO LIVE FOREVER
or die trying

Marx (as in the funny one)

Quote by vIsIbleNoIsE
write a death metal song and when she says she doesn't like it, i fling my guitar at her and fly away with my cape flapping in the wind

I AM AVdub
Is it wabbit season already?
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
bun </3

nuke denmark
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by soundgarden1986
why

"95% of people who get butthurt by this will whine then go home and eat meat. Meat that was killed, just like this"

basically
america is cray everyday i think denmark should get at least one free pass right
Quote by slapsymcdougal
I'm cockblocked regularly by my appearance and personality.
Better to do it on radio than on live television.
I have nothing important to say
Quote by sam b
"95% of people who get butthurt by this will whine then go home and eat meat. Meat that was killed, just like this"

basically

lol that's stupid.

as if context doesn't matter
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by Dreadnought
lol that's stupid.

yeah

the rabbit probably got to enjoy a much more fulfilling life than your average kfc chicken before it got brutally murdered
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by Dreadnought
lol that's stupid.

yeah go ahead
justify it to yourself

meat will still be murder
i don't know why i feel so dry
Quote by Eastwinn
yeah go ahead
justify it to yourself

don't be a cow

a

rd
Meat ain't neat
Quote by soundgarden1986
Screw your bases. If she doesn't let me go elbow deep in her ass on the first date, it wasn't meant to be.

Quote by willT08
Every thread on here to do with audio quality is like walking into a paddock of shit slinging chimps
Quote by Baby Joel
I thought eGraham was American?

How do you do anything shocking "on the radio?" You can easily fake that bullshit.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by Eastwinn
yeah go ahead
justify it to yourself

you should be thanking meat eaters for making sacrifices that allow u little shits to run around head in arse
I killed my first rabbit when I was 7 with a .22 rifle.

I give no ****s for rabbits.

I didn't read up on this, but I can't begin to fathom why he'd do this one the radio. I mean on youtube I can watch people gut rabbits without cutting them open, they just squeeze them till their ribs crack and their insides shoot out their ass.
Last edited by stratkat at May 28, 2015,
Quote by sam b
Meat that was killed, just like this"

basically

The beef, chicken, bacon, etc that I eat was bred and killed to be food and not to be wasted to make some silly statement. So nope, not just like that.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Also, I'm guessing most meat you can buy in the store wasn't killed on the radio, so his point isn't really true.
Quote by stratkat

I didn't read up on this, but I can't begin to fathom why he'd do this one the radio. I mean on youtube I can watch people gut rabbits without cutting them open, they just squeeze them till their ribs crack and their insides shoot out their ass.

thats funny in a morbid/fvcked up way

rabbits are cute, but are stupid and are really shit quality meat anyway

I eat meat, but am not happy/proud about it, I'm considering only eating fish (I like fish too much to go full veggie, and fishing is pretty humane/not fvcked up from what I've seen/heard/read about, apart from the over fishing but shut up)
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
He killed it fast & ate it with his family, so
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
Quote by stratkat
I killed my first rabbit when I was 7 with a .22 rifle.

I give no ****s for rabbits.

Just looked that up. So easy lol
Quote by stratkat
I mean on youtube I can watch people gut rabbits without cutting them open, they just squeeze them till their ribs crack and their insides shoot out their ass.
What the holy fuck?
also we used to have a pet squirrel that looked sorta like this

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Oh, apparently I need to correct myself. I looked up cats and apparently they have a slightly different face than the animal in your first picture.