sometimes i will be looking at something and be like i saw this in a dream and my whole childhood i thought i had superpowers and i still am hoping maybe they are superpowers that would be so very radical :cool: :cool: :cool:
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Yesterday I had a dream my cat was in a suitcase and when I woke up my mom told me she was playing with the cat and randomly thought I was going to dream of cats and then later on during the day I saw a cute cat picture of a cat in a suitcase.

I wish I was making all that up.
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at May 27, 2015,
i have deja vu all the time.

like, i feel like i get more than other people. and like, really intense. almost to the point of being scary.

but i can never remember what i had deja vu about later on.

maybe it was all those drugs i did.

mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
deja vuk off babby joel
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by Joshua Garcia
Yesterday I had a dream my cat was in a suitcase and when I woke up my mom told me she was playing with the cat and randomly thought I was going to dream of cats and then later on during the day I saw a cute cat picture of a cat in a suitcase.

I wish I was making all that up.

I only tend to get deja vu when I'm super tired. Haven't had it for a while, strangely, because I usually get it a lot.
I have nothing important to say