Page 1 of 2
you have to flip the boat upside down or something
i don't know why i feel so dry
or live in a deadhouse
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
or drive on the parkway then park in the driveway wtffff
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Actually, it was originally called the parlor, but during and after world war 1 it was called the dead room because it was where people kept their dead relatives until they could bury them. With improved living conditions and fewer deaths, people stopped keeping corpses there and decided to ironically name it the living room. So there is no real connection between living and the living room and thus i hereby declare that your joke is not funny.
Good day.
________________________________ ________________________________
______________________________ ______________________________
Actually, google it
________________________________ ________________________________
______________________________ ______________________________
actually,
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
actually, it's about ethics in video games journalism
My God, it's full of stars!
For reals though, I worked in hospice care and we encouraged people to get their relative set up in the living room so they would die there. We told people it was so everyone had room to gather around the bed and visit and everything, but it was really because getting a corpse out of a back bedroom at the end of a hallway is extremely difficult.

In the living room, you just plop them on a gurney and everything is good. You can't get a six foot gurney around a tight corner. If you can't get it into the room, a couple of guys have to wrap your loved one in a sheet, hoist 'em up onto their shoulders, and carry them out like a sack of grain. It ain't pretty. Especially when they get dropped.

And that, children, is why dying in a living room is a good idea. So your family doesn't have to see a 300lb hospital employee drop you on your face.
Quote by Not a Les Paul

And that, children, is why dying in a living room is a good idea. So your family doesn't have to see a 300lb hospital employee drop you on your face.

who cares? they're dead. you can just roll grandma down the stairs, for all I care. in fact, let the kids sit on top of her like a toboggan. great fun for the whole family!

thanks grandma
Quote by K'Nuckles
Would they really dump ass when they died? Like imagine hoisting the corpse up on yer shoulder and LE PLOP there's shit all down your back.

Hence, wrapping in a sheet. But yeah, that's a hazard of that job.

I just handled the equipment, like a roadie but for dying people.
living room is so last century

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Xiaoxi has a BMW for watching movies and another for service tea and entertaining guests. He's sent a letter to BMW about one with flushing seats, but he's yet to get a response.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Give them time, it has only been 1 business day.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Not a Les Paul
..but it was really because getting a corpse out of a back bedroom at the end of a hallway is extremely difficult.

Which is exactly why, shortly before my death, I am going to be moved to the back end and preferably up some stairs because I'm an asshole.

One final act of assholishness.
"Virtually no one who is taught Relativity continues to read the Bible."

this thread was destined for glory from the start

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Quote by Bubonic Chronic
Which is exactly why, shortly before my death, I am going to be moved to the back end and preferably up some stairs because I'm an asshole.

One final act of assholishness.

If possible, go for the bathroom attached to the master bedroom at the end of a hallway on the second floor.

Though, if it's got a window facing the street, they may say the hell with it and shove your ass out the window.
Quote by Dreadnought
actually, it's about ethics in video games journalism

ok I'm about a year late on this, but can someone explain to me what the **** gamergate was?

I've tried to read on it like a billion times and I just can't, it's too asinine
Quote by whywefight
ok I'm about a year late on this, but can someone explain to me what the **** gamergate was?

I've tried to read on it like a billion times and I just can't, it's too asinine

I honestly have no idea

that's how lame it is
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by whywefight

Some neckbeards got mad on Twitter or something idk. Fill your mind with things that matter.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by whywefight

Something about a bunch of angry gamer dorks being sexist I think. There's no way I'm reading a full article on that.
a girl had sex or something then video game dorks got mad but after being criticized for being mad they insisted that their anger was about video game journalism
i don't know why i feel so dry
Page 1 of 2