This is a follow up thread so that everyone knows how well their advice worked for me.

I had two days of paid training the past few weeks, but today was my first day by myself. Here's a list of things that happened:

- Immediately upon arrival, I had to check out a customer who was buying a speak-on 1/4 adapter.
- I accidentally forgot to charge him the tax on his visa gift card, so had to charge him twice.
- I got fired.
no not really, i helped to fix up a guitar which i am going to continue working on tomorrow, took some calls, and helped to mark down some tiny terrors and made a post about it on the facebook page
Last edited by Will Lane at May 28, 2015,
Lol I would work at the music store next to me but the only thing they're looking for right now is a experienced banjo player.
Quote by MeTallIcA313
Guys, you heard Mr. Sacamano. No fun until racism is over.
was there a hot lady yet?
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Quote by Pastafarian96
was there a hot lady yet?
Another one of the workers who took the shift after me is kinda attractive. But I dunno anything about her
Quote by MeGaDeth2314
please tell me more.
I'll let you know tomorrow
Last edited by Will Lane at May 28, 2015,
When I was 16 I wanted so bad to work in a music store.

Now it's the last place I'd want to work (besides fast food)
PM me for newts
hay m8, you gotta start taking a tally of which cliche intros are always played (stairway, crazy train, smoke on the water, thunderstruck, etc) and how many of them sound like crap

:y:
will someone carry me across ten thousand miles under the silence
Quote by Baby Joel
hay m8, you gotta start taking a tally of which cliche intros are always played (stairway, crazy train, smoke on the water, thunderstruck, etc) and how many of them sound like crap

I thought stairway to heaven was like legitimately banned because of how much everyone played it.
Quote by MeTallIcA313
Guys, you heard Mr. Sacamano. No fun until racism is over.
Quote by hurricane0202
I thought stairway to heaven was like legitimately banned because of how much everyone played it.

in some places, yes.
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Quote by Baby Joel

Please do this, I really wanna know the score for some reason.
Quote by hurricane0202
I played it in GC twice just for kicks and didn't get kicked out.

I think I'll do the tally thing.
Quote by MeTallIcA313
Please do this, I really wanna know the score for some reason.

+1
Quote by Alix_D
Never heard of Seinfeld, what kind of music do they play? Assuming they use Kramers, it must be heavy!

SAVE GIBSON

Quote by StewieSwan
When I was 16 I wanted so bad to work in a music store.

Now it's the last place I'd want to work (besides fast food)

So much this. This so much.
#DTWD
Quote by primusfan
So much this. This so much.

Quote by ultimate-slash
So this much?

I so can't take much more of this.
Free Ali
Free Lard
I used to teach at a music store. What I told 75% of students: "Quit."

So many mommies force their kids to play music. It's really sad!
"Virtually no one who is taught Relativity continues to read the Bible."

Boss lady just called me, and she's too sick to open. I don't have keys to the building yet to open/close so no one is going to be there today, including me. Maybe tomorrow I guess.

I was really pumped, too. :c
Quote by Bubonic Chronic
I used to teach at a music store. What I told 75% of students: "Quit."

So many mommies force their kids to play music. It's really sad!
Sometimes you see the mom/dad drop the kid off and you can kinda tell. Or you overhear how the lesson is going. I teach a few younger teens and I've always encouraged them.
Last edited by Will Lane at May 29, 2015,