I received yesterday the great Zvex Fuzz Factory. I bought it used on Reverb, but it's in great condition, only a few really small scratches.

The pedal is really versatile, it can go from nice "normal" fuzz tones to crazy noise madess to hyper compressed synth-like sounds. I've been playing around with it most of the day and I've already found like 10 different setting I like

Here are some sounds: https://soundcloud.com/nicocastro95/fuzz-factory-demo

And pics:

So nice, have to get one of these some day. Interesting demo too! HNPD
I was watching that pedal- nice score!
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
sweet
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Very good score. My other guitarist in my band has one, and I've messed with it quite a bit. Awesome pedal. Sensitive though. The slightest tweaks of the knobs can seriously change the sound.
Guitars
Schecter Hellraiser C-1FR, C-1 Classic, Hellraiser Hybrid Solo-II, Special Edition E-1FR-S
Orange Rockerverb 50 212
Basses
Yamaha RBX374 and Washburn MB-6
Thanks everyone

It is indeed quite sensitive. I like how the different parameters can interact with each other too