...is cleaning out his gear trunk a little.

https://instagram.com/p/3Pv3-TSN_8/

Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
that is pretty awesome. i would guess that is a 3rd of his gear
Gibson 58 VOS, Gibson Rich Robinson ES-335, Fender Strat, Fender RoadWorn 50's Tele, Gibson LP Jr Special

Marshall JTM45, Fender BJR NOS
Screw the pedals. He better be unloading some nice CS and CC LPs.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Sweet Jesus. I bet he spends all his money on vintage gear and moderates thegearpage in his free time.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Must've got himself an Axe FX.

LOL
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
guessing he gets a lot of that stuff for nothing or close to it. joe is writing a column for Guitar Player where he talks about a new guitar (usually vintage) he scored every month. a letter to the editor from a reader suggested that it was just rubbing our faces in shit . can't say i disagree as he's always saying he got a good deal (but never says the price paid) on some rare vintage guitar that most of us will never even see let aone bea able to buy
Quote by monwobobbo
guessing he gets a lot of that stuff for nothing or close to it. joe is writing a column for Guitar Player where he talks about a new guitar (usually vintage) he scored every month. a letter to the editor from a reader suggested that it was just rubbing our faces in shit . can't say i disagree as he's always saying he got a good deal (but never says the price paid) on some rare vintage guitar that most of us will never even see let aone bea able to buy

I saw that in Guitar Player too and thought the same thing as you. I think he needs a reality check as he is starting to think he is way more important than he really is or ever was.
**** teh pedals, i want his dumbles.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
Quote by trashedlostfdup
**** teh pedals, i want his dumbles.

pretty sure he sold one not to long ago. i just can't imagine that any amp would be worth that kind of money. maybe if i could plug in a wal-mart first act and sound like gary moore on his best day but otherwise no.
Quote by monwobobbo
pretty sure he sold one not to long ago. i just can't imagine that any amp would be worth that kind of money. maybe if i could plug in a wal-mart first act and sound like gary moore on his best day but otherwise no.

i cant imagine the amp being worth that much either. for $100k, you could get 50+ really nice amps (on average). numbers don't compute for me. .
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
Quote by trashedlostfdup
i cant imagine the amp being worth that much either. for $100k, you could get 50+ really nice amps (on average). numbers don't compute for me. .

solid gold wiring and a couple of pounds of unicorn dust perhaps.

of course then you are obligated to buy an original klon as well as other godaweful expensive pedals to go with your custom shop guitar cuz otherwise you be wasting the "tonz" of the dumble.
He might have confused some potential customers with his Instagram post. Bonamassa claims that it is at Third Encore Studios in Burbank, CA. Third Encore Studios is in North Hollywood, CA.

They border each other, but bad directions are bad directions.
"Maybe this world is another planet's hell?" - Aldous Huxley
I like the thread title, it looks pretty awesome without context.

Either way, I follow the "whatever floats your boat" rule, but I've always wondered what do people do with such enormous amounts of gear. I get kind of restless whenever I have something that's been unused for a while. I'd go crazy with all that stuff lying around.