-1960A Lead Cabinet
-4 Ruby Power Tubes
-4 Sovtek 12ax7LPS Preamp Tubes
----Guitar
RareElectricGuitar: Modified Guild X88 Flying Star Replica
EMG 81/85
Licensed Floyd Rose
Last edited by Evilfurz at May 29, 2015,
So you bought a Chinese counterfit guitar and want me to accept it as a great guitar......
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Yeah, not cool offering to use someone else's logo. But, it's China. Not an issue to them. Different cultures.

If you don't mind, what'd they charge?
Quote by highgear
Yeah, not cool offering to use someone else's logo.

Majorly uncool.
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
Quote by Robbgnarly
So you bought a Chinese counterfit guitar and want me to accept it as a great guitar......

Do I you want you specifically to accept it; No. If knowing a group of people can make a guitar like the ones big name manufactures build makes you upset than thats your problem. Im here to proivde information about my personal experience with this company. Also, it would be a counterfiet if it had the logo and markings of the original, which it does not. As of now its an unbranded guitar that happens to be in the same shape as the X88 from 1983-1984: Yes it is a great guitar, it is better than my Shecter, and I look foreward to using it for years to come.
-----AMP
Marshall TSL 100w JCM2000
-1960A Lead Cabinet
-4 Ruby Power Tubes
----Guitar
EMG 81/85
Licensed Floyd Rose
Quote by highgear
Yeah, not cool offering to use someone else's logo. But, it's China. Not an issue to them. Different cultures.

If you don't mind, what'd they charge?

They charged me 865.00. Most of the cost came from the Floyd Rose and Pickups. My parents and I split the money so personally it cost me 430.00.
-----AMP
-1960A Lead Cabinet
-4 Ruby Power Tubes
----Guitar
EMG 81/85
Licensed Floyd Rose
Quote by Evilfurz
Do I you want you specifically to accept it; No. If knowing a group of people can make a guitar like the ones big name manufactures build makes you upset than thats your problem. Im here to proivde information about my personal experience with this company. Also, it would be a counterfiet if it had the logo and markings of the original, which it does not. As of now its an unbranded guitar that happens to be in the same shape as the X88 from 1983-1984: Yes it is a great guitar, it is better than my Shecter, and I look foreward to using it for years to come.

I know China can produce some nice guitars, I have an Epiphone G-400 MIC that is a very nice guitar. but it's not trying to be something it isn't either.
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
The thing about China, they don't care about copyright or trademark. It's not out of disrespect, it's just seen as trivial. A few, very few, manufacturers have figured out it pisses the world off ans stopped. Most the business men have a mindset that the customers always right.

Here in America, we have a lot of rules and laws that are constantly overlooked as well. For the most part, they don't set out making knock offs. They make what the customers order. You want 200 gibsuns done. At the end of the day whose to blame? The guy that made it, the guy who ordered it, or the guy that just sold it to you?
Actually, Chinese knockoffs have a political element, and they're perfectly aware of how others feel about it. IP infringement is seen as a way to boost the Chinese economy at the expense of the rest of the world. China has some of the world's toughest intellectual property rights on its books, but most of the time, they are only enforced when the aggrieved party is a Chinese inventor or company.

I know that in some cases, counterfeits are made in the same factories, on the same machines and by the same workers as legitimately manufactured goods. Sometimes, they're even made with the materials the customers supplied that had been fraudulently written of as a loss due to substandard quality, theft, etc.
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
i own at least a couple MIC guitars and basses right now, but i wouldn't use a manufacturer who's willing to copy designs that other companies own or use a logo other than their own. as far as creating your own serial number? weird!
Quote by Skeet UK
I just looked in my Oxford English Dictionary and under "Acoustic Guitar", there was your Avatar and an email address!
Quote by patticake
i own at least a couple MIC guitars and basses right now, but i wouldn't use a manufacturer who's willing to copy designs that other companies own or use a logo other than their own. as far as creating your own serial number? weird!

That's interesting you don't favor that they use other companies designs. You should google image search:

Charvel Star
Dean Razorback
Westone Dimension
Guild X88 Flying Star
Warmoth Star
Kramer Voyager
Kramer Voyager 1985
Jackson Warthog

All of these guitars have more or less the same shape.
-----AMP
-1960A Lead Cabinet
-4 Ruby Power Tubes
----Guitar
EMG 81/85
Licensed Floyd Rose
Those companies are able to operate within international copyright law. They also have a genuine reputation that allows them to sell guitars without making accounts on forums to post ads.

Reported.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
Quote by K33nbl4d3
Those companies are able to operate within international copyright law. They also have a genuine reputation that allows them to sell guitars without making accounts on forums to post ads.

Reported.

KEK

A simple google search of my username will give you my: Youtube, Steam, Twitter, Imgur account, Battlefield.Battlelog, Minecraft account, Re-Hq account, Tectonic-Gaming account, XFire, Runescape account, Zybez account, World of Warcraft account, Xbox account, Rockstar Social club account, and my old Reddit account that I deleted.
-----AMP
-1960A Lead Cabinet
-4 Ruby Power Tubes
----Guitar
EMG 81/85
Licensed Floyd Rose
Last edited by Evilfurz at May 29, 2015,
Doesn't matter. We don't allow promotion of illegal counterfeits, and even if you're not affiliated with them you certainly managed to link them five times in a single post.

Don't post about that site here. Consider this your only warning. Beyond the ethical issues, forums have been sued for allowing discussion or promotion of forgeries. TGP will ban you outright for even posting about these sites.