Lots of us go to concerts, gigs and shows. I'm sure some of us have some good photos we've taken at these events. Share some of yours here so we can see your photography skills/shitty camera phone shots/cool artists you've seen!

I took this shot last weekend when I saw Taylor Swift which I am quite proud of to be honest.

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Last edited by EndTheRapture51 at May 29, 2015,
Quote by sam b
You just wanted to show off that you were there

Yes, cause this improves his social standing here...
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
I have an alright one of Deep Purple somewhere when I saw them in 2013.

Dad has loads of negatives of really old Australian acts and some other ones like Frank Zappa
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Quote by sam b
You just wanted to show off that you were there

Did that on instagram mate #60likes

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Quote by soundgarden1986
a friend of mine took this one at an auras/chon/contortionist show last week

he shouldve just gone outside and taken a photo of a dumpster instead, save him a lot of money
pinga
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Did that on instagram mate #60likes

You are definitely the sort of person who would be into Taylor Swift.

Whatever floats yer boat.
Quote by soundgarden1986
what is that even supposed to mean

it's a form of internet writing. Sometimes people will use numbers in the place of letters. The origin is likely as many of these numbers shorten words, for instance 2 = to, two, or too. Etc

The 5 is different. Because of its sharp angle, it is a distinct number. However, were the angle to be curved slightly, it would resemble an 's'. An example of this would be the house producer deadmau5, which is not pronounced dead-mao-five, but rather deadmouse.

so when he says "2cool5you", he is spelling "Too cools you" although if it were my phrase, I would change the "ou" of "you" and just remove the u. This way, it spells "Too cool yo" which rolls off the tongue better
will someone carry me across ten thousand miles under the silence
Quote by Baby Joel
it's a form of internet writing. Sometimes people will use numbers in the place of letters. The origin is likely as many of these numbers shorten words, for instance 2 = to, two, or too. Etc

The 5 is different. Because of its sharp angle, it is a distinct number. However, were the angle to be curved slightly, it would resemble an 's'. An example of this would be the house producer deadmau5, which is not pronounced dead-mao-five, but rather deadmouse.

so when he says "2cool5you", he is spelling "Too cools you" although if it were my phrase, I would change the "ou" of "you" and just remove the u. This way, it spells "Too cool yo" which rolls off the tongue better

Quoted for banter
...it was bright as the sun, but with ten times the heat
I forgot who was playing but it's at Webster Hall in New York

Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
pb& jelly
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by Baby Joel

woah this is like when neo sees the code in the matrix

im just beginning to understand
Quote by soundgarden1986
woah this is like when neo sees the code in the matrix

im just beginning to understand

Don't even try to compare yourself to me.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
>taking pictures

What is this, the 1800's? Video's the way to go.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__zJLAvIqA0
Quote by MakinLattes
I'd kill you and wear your skin.
Quote by Siv During Livh
To attempt to have intercourse with a hornet's nest is a very bad idea,

Voted UG's worst cross dresser.
Also voted #95 on UG's Top 100 2013. Like it means anything....
Vicetone @ Echostage, I'm quite the videographer I know.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fuizTRVsZ2Y
Quote by jakesmellspoo
Last edited by ErikLensherr at May 29, 2015,
I rarely take pictures at concerts because I hate being behind the guy taking pictures, so out of courtesy I don't. Also, I like to be in the moment, if I really want a picture I can find a much better one on the internet. Lord only knows how many pro photographers are at each show.
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
Quote by Ippon
TS-fanatic Lars singing along?

Quote by iwannabesedated
Seeing them next week

Awesome. Atsuko (original bass player) will be back as Ritsuko is on maternity leave and Emi just announce that she'll be leaving after the CJ Ramone tour.

She's an awesome drummer and performer..
Quote by jugglingfreak
Awesome. Atsuko (original bass player) will be back as Ritsuko is on maternity leave and Emi just announce that she'll be leaving after the CJ Ramone tour.

She's an awesome drummer and performer..

That's what I heard. Really glad to be seeing them when I am.