Both my hands are small, and all of my fingers are f**cked, crooked, have been broke numerous times, and all this other painful crap.

Is anyone else sharing my experience? And if so, how are you getting around it and what are some helpful finger exercises?

Thanks guys!
-Jack Purcell, 16
Last edited by theofficialshok at May 30, 2015,
Have you ever watched Django Rinehart play? See if you can look up Phil Keaggy and Tony Iommi.

My suggestion might be, play on a smaller scale guitar if the stretches are a pain, or...practice slowly and allow the hands to become used to it. If you have hand issues AND are trying to play too much too soon, without the natural hand development and adjustment, its likely you'll experience those kinds of problems even more so, than someone with hands that aren't messed up.

Hope that helps!

Best,

Sean
Alright thanks, I've considered a short scale guitar but people say the sound just isn't the same.
-Jack Purcell, 16
Quote by theofficialshok
Alright thanks, I've considered a short scale guitar but people say the sound just isn't the same.

The sound difference isn't significant enough that you will find a short scale guitar's sound to be "bad".