My octave pedal all of a sudden doesn't work properly. It comes on with the light when activated, and it boosts the output according to how high I have that set, but the actual octave effect doesn't work no matter what level I set that at. Always had it running off a daisy chain, and never had this happen before.

Now here's the obvious culprit, it's a Behringer Super Octaver lol. So yeah I knew this was coming, but does anyone have any suggestions?

At least this finally gives me a reason to get an EHX POG. The new nano looks good!
Gibson SG (Goddess - Violet Burst / Standard - Alpine White)
Laney Ironheart 120W and Celestion V30's

(Front) Polytune 2 noir > Cry Baby Wah 105Q Bass > Octave Multiplexer > BAT Pharaoh Fuzz > MXR Line Driver
(Loop) ISP Decimator G String II > Hardwire Supernatural
Voodoo Labs PP2
Update:

the pedal I have is this: http://www.behringer.com/EN/Products/SO400.aspx

I've just noticed when it's on the 'drive' mode, it cuts the output massively (even if on max output) but I can still faintly hear it. Now funnily enough, this mode does actually make the octave effect audible, but as soon as I move it to either of the normal octave modes, the output returns to normal, but I get no octave effect regardless of how high I set any of the knobs.
Gibson SG (Goddess - Violet Burst / Standard - Alpine White)
Laney Ironheart 120W and Celestion V30's

(Front) Polytune 2 noir > Cry Baby Wah 105Q Bass > Octave Multiplexer > BAT Pharaoh Fuzz > MXR Line Driver
(Loop) ISP Decimator G String II > Hardwire Supernatural
Voodoo Labs PP2