summary for those who don't want to copy and paste the link:

dorks playing out of time
dork running in the woods
metal or whatever
i don't know why i feel so dry
I was really hoping this was going to be the solo project of an exiled member of the band Genesis.

I was very disappointed.
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
this is what happens when you tell nerds to go play outside. we should all be a little more careful with our insults to avoid more episodes like this

also a little bit of chapstick never hurt anyone wow those are legit nasty

I mean, all of it bothered me and there were no redeeming qualities, but the part that bothered me the most is that what their hands were doing didn't seem to match the audio more often than not.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Seriously though that vocalist sounds like he can't scream, sing, or yell so instead he tries to do some awkward mix of all three. Just awful.
Since you clearly just signed up here to post that video I will pull no punches.

Your band name sounds like it was pulled from an online metal band name generator.
Your song name sounds like the last text message from someone in a car crash
Your music is derivative
So is the premise of your video

Edit: But congratulations on having a video I suppose
🙈 🙉 🙊
Last edited by entity0009 at May 30, 2015,
Why do all metal videos now include scenes of the band having an overly emotional practice session in an abandoned car park/warehouse or whatever?

Sort the levels on the synth. If we could actually hear it, well, it'd just be nicer than a dude rocking out for no apparent reason.
It didn't take long to realise
The safest place was not her arms, but her eyes
Where she can't see you
For her gaze, it blisters;
Grey skin to cinders
Could you please explain to us what the name "Exiled Genesis" means? Using the dictionary definition of those words makes no sense, so I'm forced to assume that your band is comprised of former members of a sentient Sega Genesis colony that were ousted for some act of treason. Perhaps fraternizing with SNESes?