So I've been looking a the SD Pegasus bridge pickup, as it seems to have all the tonal characteristics I'm looking for in my Ibanez S, but I can't seem to figure out the spacing for the bridge position. It doesn't say if it's f-spaced or regular on SD's website, not does it say on the third-party retailers' sites either. I've emailed SD, and they only responded saying that yes, they have the pickup in stock, and listed covered/uncovered options. I've contacted retailers, and they've told me that they don't know.

Apparently, it's the world's first mystic pickup. So I'm wondering if anyone here knows the spacing. I know $90 isn't the most expensive pickup, but I'd rather not buy it blindly when it comes to something like spacing.

“We’re built of contradictions, all of us. It’s those opposing forces that give us strength, like an arch, each block pressing the next. Give me a man whose parts are all aligned in agreement and I’ll show you madness. We walk a narrow path, insanity to each side. A man without contradictions to balance him will soon veer off.”

silentfall.bandcamp.com
Quote by an.interloper
So I've been looking a the SD Pegasus bridge pickup, as it seems to have all the tonal characteristics I'm looking for in my Ibanez S, but I can't seem to figure out the spacing for the bridge position. It doesn't say if it's f-spaced or regular on SD's website, not does it say on the third-party retailers' sites either. I've emailed SD, and they only responded saying that yes, they have the pickup in stock, and listed covered/uncovered options. I've contacted retailers, and they've told me that they don't know.

Apparently, it's the world's first mystic pickup. So I'm wondering if anyone here knows the spacing. I know $90 isn't the most expensive pickup, but I'd rather not buy it blindly when it comes to something like spacing.

sd specs .402 string to string, ctr to ctr.

.402 x 6= 2.412.

measure what you have and go from there.
Last edited by ad_works at Jun 1, 2015,
Quote by CorrosionMedia
On the SD site, almost all the pickups have dimension specs
http://www.seymourduncan.com/products/dimensionpages/7str_unco.shtml
Being realistic though, not using an F-spaced pickup doesn't matter that much.

Yep unless your dick over hangs the fret board, you'll be just fine
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Yep, realized like an idiot I could've looked at the dimensions, and once I did, it measures fine for F-Spaced.

Quote by JustRooster
If you get one, post a thread about it here. I've been super interested in it.

I'm pretty settled on it, so I'll post back and let you know.

“We’re built of contradictions, all of us. It’s those opposing forces that give us strength, like an arch, each block pressing the next. Give me a man whose parts are all aligned in agreement and I’ll show you madness. We walk a narrow path, insanity to each side. A man without contradictions to balance him will soon veer off.”

silentfall.bandcamp.com
I got just got one in the mail! It's going to be a bit before I install it, though, gotta finish building the guitar.
Update:

It's pretty rad! It's like a 59, but with a whole lot more balls and very uncompressed. Definitely does the string separation as advertised.
Quote by JustRooster
Update:

It's pretty rad! It's like a 59, but with a whole lot more balls and very uncompressed. Definitely does the string separation as advertised.

Nice. Definitely interesting. I didn't end up getting it, but I'm still considering a few. Sounds cool.

silentfall.bandcamp.com