Page 1 of 10
I'm gonna go ahead and say that The Last Of Us is probably the most overrated game ever.
Quote by MeTallIcA313
Guys, you heard Mr. Sacamano. No fun until racism is over.
Quote by institutions
Any answer other than Half-Life 2 is wrong tho.

Yeah, I don't get the love for that series.
Quote by GuitarGod_92
every game that Bethesda makes
terrible company tbh

I'm hoping you're meaning everything but Fallout.
Quote by MeTallIcA313
Quote by GuitarGod_92
terrible company tbh

Agree with everything after and including Oblivion. Hella overrated for increasingly mediocre games.

Edit: Also every modern zombie survival horror.
🙈 🙉 🙊
Last edited by entity0009 at May 30, 2015,
i love half life 2. i like the pacing & the theme obv
i don't know why i feel so dry
Quote by Ssargentslayer
Gta 5

I think I remember someone calling it the "perfect game" when it came out

one game i didn't like too much was SKYRIM, but maybe because I played the earlier ones to death
Quote by Dreadnought
Starcraft, just trash

Starcraft is a great game.

Diablo 3 though. Ughhh. I tried to enjoy it like I did D2 but I just couldn't. I was running it on an old macbook but it just didn't feel like Diablo 2 for some (alot) reason.

I do love me some Torchlight 2 and Path of Exile though.
PC gaming as a whole.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by theogonia777
PC gaming as a whole.

The whole console war as a whole.

Cant we all just play some ****ing video games?
Purple string dampener scrunchy.
Quote by theogonia777
PC gaming as a whole.

It's an insult that PC gamers actually call themselves gamers. Hell they don't even play the games, they just run around and take screenshots to show off how much money they spent on their gaming PC's and how many graphics mods they installed.
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Quote by Guitar0player
The whole console war as a whole.

Cant we all just play some ****ing video games?

Consoles get lamer and lamer every generation. All you need is a GameCube and an NES and an emulator to play Earthbound, Pokemon, and Fire Emblem. And that's it.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
A good PC and a Nintendo console pretty much covers everything you could possibly want to play except like the one or two exclusives that are actually good on the Xbox one of PS4

There's no really point arguing about if the xbox or playstation is best anymore though at least since they're both pretty much just second best
One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis
Void is a wanker that's why

Quote by theogonia777
Consoles get lamer and lamer every generation. All you need is a GameCube and an NES and an emulator to play Earthbound, Pokemon, and Fire Emblem. And that's it.

Oh, so basically getting stuck in nostalgia.
I seriously wonder who would think Carmageddon is overrated.
Quote by Shotgunmerc
I had a feeling someone would say this

There are more overrated games out there

Like Final Fantasy VII?
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Final Fantasy IX and VI are the best anyway
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis

Last edited by FireFromTheVoid at May 30, 2015,
Quote by GuitarGod_92
terrible company tbh

Honestly, it bothers me cause their games could be so good.

Instead you have the same game recycled through different settings. The openendedness of the map makes it absurd to the point where, after walking twenty minutes, you realise that you would have to walk for an hour to get there. And lockpicking is always one of the first skills to get ever, because the game is balanced so poorly

ugh just thinking about it winds me up, like I mean in Skyrim dragons blowing everything up, hero is content pick pocketing some people just so he can get into an exclusive club, there's this massive war that's brewing, and you're just chilling in some cave with a draugr and then suddenly "oh wow I found a special word that does nothing important" and then after 90 hours of gameplay, you go back to beat the boss, but the game is so horribly balanced that the boss dragon can be killed in five seconds, and then immediately after, get bored of the game for the next three years until they recycle Fallout into the same game.

agree with the any call of duty games (except for number two), pokemon post-gen 2 (again, literally the same game with a different setting), half of the Legend of Zelda games, half the super mario games (although I've beaten every single one that runs on my computer's emulator and that was fun), The Sims, Dishonoured, any of the Fable games, most of the GTA games,

I could go on but I kind of don't want to.
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
It's an insult that PC gamers actually call themselves gamers. Hell they don't even play the games, they just run around and take screenshots to show off how much money they spent on their gaming PC's and how many graphics mods they installed.

lol anyone who needs to install graphics mods to enjoy a game isn't a gamer. They're called videogames not videoprettypictures
🙈 🙉 🙊
Quote by FireFromTheVoid
Final Fantasy IX and III are the best anyway

The actual III or the SNES III?
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495

Quote by JayT44

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
The actual III or the SNES III?

IDk that confuses me still so I just put the one that shows the proper game on google images when I search it, so I changed it to VI

Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis

Quote by FireFromTheVoid
IDk that confuses me still so I just put the one that shows the proper game on google images when I search it, so I changed it to VI

It's not that confusing, for the original US releases they skipped a couple games, so when they initially released them in the US, they changed the names to prevent confusion. Though when VII came out in the US, Square decided they weren't fucking around with the names and kept it the same name, so they ended up confusing gamers anyway into thinking "where the hell is 4, 5 and 6?" until they realized they were really missing 2, 3 and 5.

All future releases of VI in the US have it correctly labeled as VI, especially when the actual III finally came out.

Quote by Shotgunmerc
Never played that, I'm purely speaking out of appreciation for OoT

You can love the game and still think people need to stop jacking off like crazy for it.
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495

Quote by JayT44

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Last edited by Horsedick.MPEG at May 30, 2015,
I still have fun with skyrim 4 years after its release. It's very value for yer money, but yea the inconsistencies within the world are kinda hilarious and most of the stories are shit but killing peeps with ur atronach bros is always fun
Quote by ErikLensherr
Did you hear about the cockney Godfather?

He made them an offer they couldn't understand.
Quote by FireFromTheVoid
Final Fantasy IX and VI are the best anyway

I've never played a single final fantasy game, which is weird because fantasy games and RPG's are the only thing I play.
Quote by MeTallIcA313