View poll results: Well?
It says more if they did bad things
0 0%
It says more if they try to make up for those things
20 65%
Depends on the bad thing(s)
11 35%
Voters: 31.
Does it say more about a person's character if they do really bad things?

Or if they spend the rest of their life trying to make up for it?

idk, I was watching a documentary about Dock Ellis (who you may know as the pitcher who threw a no-hitter while high on acid) and he did all kinds of bad shit (like beat his wife), but then he spent the rest of his life trying to steer people away from drugs so they wouldn't do that or other bad shit

got me thinking yo
Last edited by Shotgunmerc at May 30, 2015,
It says far more about the person in how they react to a situation, not of them being in the situation itself.

Second option by far.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Shoes.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Everyone makes mistakes, buthow they react to those mistakes is what says a lot about them. Assuming they acknowledge something was a mistake to begin with.

Quote by theogonia777
Shoes.
Plaids.
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
once you've managed a no hitter on acid i think you can get away with a lot of shit because you are still going to be known as "that legend who threw a no hitter on acid".
People like that suck but I can appreciate their efforts to remedy some of the stuff they did.
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
Ах, так вы не пьете и не курите?
Хорошо для вас: вы здоровым умрете!
Good and bad are just social constructs, man.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
the present is always a better indication of a person's character than the past

basically

so yeah, everyone makes mistakes, but it is your reaction towards those mistakes that determines character. or whatever

whichever is right

basically

you know?

yeah
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
don't forget the golden rule: treat ratios the way you'd like to be treated
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Quote by Baby Joel
don't forget the golden rule: treat ratios the way you'd like to be treated

Nice.
Free Ali
If you do something right, no one will know you've done anything at all

Proud to be called Best Friends with Pastafarian96
Quote by behind_you
people don't change

They change their shoes sometimes.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by Shotgunmerc
(who you may know as the pitcher who threw a no-hitter while high on acid)

daaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by sashki
Has there ever been a child molester that redeemed themselves by doing good deeds?

Yeah, probably.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Andrew Chan and Myuran Sukumaran (look them up) are interesting examples, heroin traffickers that spent their gaol time rehabilitating people. Whether it was as a sort of amnesty or a turn of heart, we don't properly know, but they tried to make up for what they did, too little, too late though.
Quote by sashki
Has there ever been a child molester that redeemed themselves by doing good deeds?

Chuck E. Cheese
Quote by Dreadnought
daaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn

Granted, he walked like 8 or 9 guys en route to doing so, but yeah that happened

http://nypost.com/2014/08/31/pitcher-dock-ellis-dropped-acid-then-threw-a-no-hitter/

Quote by sashki

Also this