Hey guys,
Im new to the forum here, anyway I wanted to see what you guys thought. Im a huge fan of John Mayer hes kinda my influence to start playing. And if anyone who likes and watches Mayer probably have seen his white strat with a heartbreak sticker on it. I bought one of these stickers and I have a white strat as well (60s hendrix tribute strat) but my problem is idk if i should put a sticker on it as the guitar is kinda collectible, I dont wanna ruin it with a sticker. But then again I think it would look pretty sweet on the guitar. Has anyone had any experence on putting stickers on guitars? or taken them off on guitars? any help would be great!! thanks guys!
Attachments:
jm heart new.jpg
hendrix white 1.jpg
Don't do it......find your own style
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Quote by ReederBoy
Im a huge fan of John Mayer

lol
Quote by MeTallIcA313
Guys, you heard Mr. Sacamano. No fun until racism is over.
no, for the love of god no.

unless it was a cheap squier strat I'd say no, mainly because a hendrix strat is a dumb thing to defile, but also because you must evolve as your own person... or some shit, idk.

don't put the sticker on.
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
lol you guys have spoke, no sticker lol
Last edited by ReederBoy at May 31, 2015,
as an avid mayer fan myself, i'd actually agree with the previous comments. nope, don't do it.

I also bought a heartbreak vinyl decal (from ebay) but i put mine on my aluminium guitar case not on the guitar itself, made better sense, and also my guitar was 3-tier sunburst and so would stand out less than it would on a cream or white guitar.
Belief is a beautiful armour but makes for the heaviest sword.
Quote by ReederBoy
Hey guys,
Im new to the forum here, anyway I wanted to see what you guys thought. Im a huge fan of John Mayer hes kinda my influence to start playing. And if anyone who likes and watches Mayer probably have seen his white strat with a heartbreak sticker on it. I bought one of these stickers and I have a white strat as well (60s hendrix tribute strat) but my problem is idk if i should put a sticker on it as the guitar is kinda collectible, I dont wanna ruin it with a sticker. But then again I think it would look pretty sweet on the guitar. Has anyone had any experence on putting stickers on guitars? or taken them off on guitars? any help would be great!! thanks guys!

Yeah... no it's not.
'And after a while, you can work on points for style.
Like the club tie, and the firm handshake,
A certain look in the eye and an easy smile.'

'You have to be trusted by the people that you lie to,
So that when they turn their backs on you,
You'll get the chance to put the knife in.'
I'd hardly call that guitar a collectible. You seem to like how it looks, so put the sticker on it.
Free Ali
Free Lard
Stickers belong on a hardcase/roadcase, not on an instrument. Sometimes it looks cool, most of the time you end up looking like a tool.
For Frodo!
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
No because a world full of marbles silly man is just as real as a half empty glass of microwaved nesquik.
Unless you're John Mayer, putting that sticker on just makes you a huge douche.

If you are John Mayer, you're a huge douche either way...
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Quote by Arby911

even as a massive JM fan, this logic is undeniable
Belief is a beautiful armour but makes for the heaviest sword.
Quote by Arby911

It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
John Mayer

Quote by slapsymcdougal
You can tell if it's eager, because you put your hand down her pants and it feels like a horse eating oats.

Nicest compliment on my looks:
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Putting the 'sex' in 'convicted sex offender'.