Hi all im in the market for a multi effects pedal with built in drum machine any recommendations please
I had a Digitech GNX2 for awhile and it had everything I needed before I switched to analog pedals. you can find them for about $75. you can't make the drum beats, though. it has a place for a phone jack, so I would just make a beat on the iMaschine app and then plug it in the GNX. worked fine for me at the time.
acid eater, gear is at my instagram ( itakenickpics). mesas, strats, vintage jap guits.

play good shit on shitty gear, not shitty shit on good gear

check out jazz, acid, and post rock stuff soundcloud.com/s-w-y-c-h & swych.bandcamp.com
Chose from Zoom G5/G3/G3X/G1Xon/GXon depending on your budget and need for an exp pedal.

It's the only current multifx with drum machine that works with the looper
The out of production GNX4 has a built in programmable MIDI drum machine synced to it's built in 8 track recorder/jamman looper. But the quality of FX and modeling is wanting.
Quote by fly135
Chose from Zoom G5/G3/G3X/G1Xon/GXon depending on your budget and need for an exp pedal.

It's the only current multifx with drum machine that works with the looper

+1

Excellent pedals.
Gibson LP Traditional, LP GT, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
EVH 5150 III LBXII
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud