Poll Options
View poll results: What do?
Die with penis
14 39%
Live with no penis
22 61%
Voters: 36.
Page 1 of 2
Based on an article I saw Gibby post, but I don't think there's a thread for it. Would you rather die with your penis or live without it?

Honestly, don't bother reading. It's as bad as you think.

If I had penile cancer and the only recourse was the (almost) complete removal of my chonson, I really think I'd prefer to succumb untreated. Maybe if I were older and had kids or something I would feel differently. But as is, I personally can't imagine going on like that. Hbu? Hmu.
#DTWD
Last edited by primusfan at May 31, 2015,
>sees cracked.com
>becomes wary
>reads article title

"nope"

worse than you think
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
live w/o my penis? i already do

Meh. We're in the early stages of 3D printing replacement organs and prosthetics, medical science is advancing enough that I wouldn't be surprised if I had an option to get a new artificial one within ten years or so. I'd rather live with a chance of science giving me a new dick than be dead and not be able to do shit when science invents dick2.0
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 73-78
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 2-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 24-7
I read the article and am going to have nightmares but I can safely say kill me, if I lose my penis, kill me.
A poem.
Quote by yoman297

That guy's life sounds horrible lol. Death pls.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
I voted die with penis even though there's no way I'm ever reading that article
Quote by ErikLensherr
That guy's life sounds horrible lol. Death pls.

Right? It's basically all terrible until the very last sentence. "On the other hand, I realized there's more to life than boners." Yeah? Because the dreadful all-around quality of life you just described in the preceding essay sounds like it outweighs the one sentence where you basically just go, "But other than that, ya know ..."

If this guy is happy to be alive and is grateful to spend more time on earth with his wife and family, more power to him. But based on the description of his life, I don't think it's for me.
#DTWD
I'd live without a penis. Would actually help me concentrate on my studies some more. Please cut it off right now.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
if i don't have a penis, i don't want to live, period

not even joking or being sarcastic, im serious
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Quote by Acϵ♠
if i don't have a penis, i don't want to live, period

not even joking or being sarcastic, im serious

#DTWD
It's easy for me because I don't have a penis but even if I did I would still vote live with no penis. There is a lot of fun stuff to do without a penis and if you can't wrap your head around this then your sexual experiences are limited and suck.
Quote by MinterMan22
live w/o my penis? i already do

ripped it right off
Quote by Neo Evil11
I'd live without a penis. Would actually help me concentrate on my studies some more. Please cut it off right now.

ok hang on ill be there in a minute
Quote by MeGaDeth2314
ok hang on ill be there in a minute

You eat it?
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
If it rots and dies, then that's its own problem, I've got a lot of shit to do in this life and if my dick pussies out then fuck it.
Quote by Zaphikh
If it rots and dies, then that's its own problem, I've got a lot of shit to do in this life and if my dick pussies out then fuck it.

Like work on your Zappa impersonation?
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
what if

the way this guy is describing living without a penis

is the same way transgendered feel living WITH a penis
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Quote by Acϵ♠
what if

the way this guy is describing living without a penis

is the same way transgendered feel living WITH a penis

It's not

But I did come in here to say that if it's as permanent as he says then I guess it wouldn't be possible to get SRS afterward which would mean I'd too opt for death
actually, if I lost my penis I'd get gender reassignment surgery, become a woman, and claim I was a man trapped in a transgender woman's body, just to confuse SJWs
A poem.
Quote by yoman297

I just want to restate that I choose death over losing my penis in every possible scenario
ayy lmao
I find it hard to take anyone seriously who says they'd rather die than lose their penis. Life isn't all about sex, and if it is for you then that's just sad.

It really surprised me with the people commenting on the article about how difficult it would be for them to stay with their spouse if the spouse had lost his/her genitals. Thats some messed up priorities.
...it was bright as the sun, but with ten times the heat
Quote by c3powil
I find it hard to take anyone seriously who says they'd rather die than lose their penis. Life isn't all about sex, and if it is for you then that's just sad.

Biologically speaking, life is quite literally all about sex. But even as the guy states, it doesn't just affect you physically. Psychologically it really harms your perception of yourself as a person and as a man. Again as he says, even with perfectly functioning penises a lot of guys aren't totally satisfied with their members. Imagine having nothing at all. Woof.

It really surprised me with the people commenting on the article about how difficult it would be for them to stay with their spouse if the spouse had lost his/her genitals. Thats some messed up priorities.

A fulfilling sex life is absolutely necessary for a happy, meaningful relationship. It sucks, but I can't blame them just for being honest. There are many women who would probably be fine with no more PIV, but there are also many who probably wouldn't be.
#DTWD
I could live without my penis.

This is stupid.

Y'all are stupid.
My God, it's full of stars!
Could they remove the cancer and also turn it into a vagina or something? Then I totally would

But other than that I like masturbating too much, like what would be my new bed time and occasional morning ritual?
One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis
Void is a wanker that's why

Quote by FireFromTheVoid
what would be my new bed time and occasional morning ritual?

Drugs.
doesn't matter we all die anyway
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
OH!

Y'don't smoke? Y'don't drink? Good for you.
You'll go to the grave healthy.

Quote by Zaphikh
OH!

So if enjoying life is more important than longevity, isn't it perfectly reasonable for someone to choose death over penislessness?
#DTWD
Quote by Zaphikh
OH!

anything wrong with that?
A poem.
Quote by yoman297

Quote by primusfan
So if enjoying life is more important than longevity, isn't it perfectly reasonable for someone to choose death over penislessness?

Certainly. Less dicks to deal with.
Page 1 of 2