have you ever been in a situation where you needed a stranger to take your picture? just you, not of you and your friends? is it weird? I'm gonna be in a few situations over the next few days where I Want my picture taken but I think it's pretty weird to ask someone to do it for just you
I haven't myself, but I don't really enjoy being in pictures anyway.
I've been asked to take pictures for people who were on their own several times though, and I never really thought it was weird.
Buy a selfie stick.
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
I don't take many pictures. Only time I've ever been in this situation is when I met John Butler and I asked some random behind me to take a picture. Wasn't that awkward
It's only weird if you make it weird is my motto.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by vayne92
I don't take many pictures. Only time I've ever been in this situation is when I met John Butler and I asked some random behind me to take a picture. Wasn't that awkward

WOAH how was that?
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
I ask all the time people don't seem to mind. Also been asked a few times.

Some people really suck at framing and taking clear shots doe.
Quote by metal4eva_22
One time someone asked me to take their picture so I ran off with their camera. took the picture, then immediately deleted it, then handed the camera back to them. laughed at them because they were alone and obviously a big weirdo.
That reminds me of the time I was in high school and my phone battery died and I needed to borrow someone's so there was only one guy outside I could ask so I asked and he very awkwardly without saying a word handed it to me.

Then on the background there was a big breasted naked lady.

....yeah that was awkward.
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

"hi, could you help me take a picture?"

done

most people will be happy to do it for you if it's a special occasion/touristy place and if anyone judges you for it why do you care, you've got your photo
cat
Last edited by guitarxo at Jun 1, 2015,
People might think it's weird, but who cares?
Quote by Joshua Garcia
Buy a selfie stick.

Don't do this. You'll look equally daft, but you'll probably garner more attention.
Free Ali
Free Lard
Quote by Joshua Garcia
Buy a selfie stick.

Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Neo Evil11

Surprised you don't own one, thought it was mandatory to own one as an Arsenal fan.
Guys, the selfie stick wasn't a serious suggestion. Who would do that

...when they could buy the selfie arm?

Buy the selfie arm.
Quote by SGstriker

Quote by SMH07
Surprised you don't own one, thought it was mandatory to own one as an Arsenal fan.

It's not practical. With a glutenfree vanilla latté in my right hand, and my phone on a selfie-stick, how would I use twitter?
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by SMH07

I did it once when I was getting my picture taken with bill burr but he's kinda famous so I guess it was less weird. I haven't been out and travelling and stuff though so it might be different if I do that
Quote by Neo Evil11
It's not practical. With a glutenfree vanilla latté in my right hand, and my phone on a selfie-stick, how would I use twitter?

fair play

You'd hate to lose a twitter poll because you were busy taking selfies.
Just ask someone. It's far from weird. Just try and ask someone who looks technically competent!

Who remembers timers on cameras? Press the button, the countdown starts, race like crazy to get in the shot...
ZEN JUDDHISM
The new solo project, and spiritual philosophy... Album out now !
----------------------------------------------------------
hybrid 6.0
Debut album 'Silent Destruction' out now
Read the Two Guys Metal review here
Quote by SMH07
fair play

You'd hate to lose a twitter poll because you were busy taking selfies.

Arsenal players have to win. And if there are no arsenal players in the poll, we just vote for the ones who are not Tottenham or Chelsea players.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Nero Galon
WOAH how was that?

Pretty damn ****ing awesome
I hate being asked to take people's pictures, it's too much pressure. What if I suck at photography without knowing it?

So u take a shitty photo, hand the phone back, they look at it and think "aww this cnt fked it up", but they don't say anything cause it's rude so they say thanks and leave. Everytime they go to show their friends, they remember u were the one who took that shitty photo.

Seriously though, it's not weird having a photo by urself, or getting a stranger to take it. Just make sure u give him/her a reassuring thumbs up and a smile so they know they did a good job
If someone takes a shitty picture I'm just like "sorry I wasn't looking could you take it again?" and hand it back because whose gonna argue about that
cat
Please post the pictures here, please.

Please.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
saw yr name in the last post column and was fully expecting take the picture now

gg well done didnt see that happening

My sister asked me to take a picture of her and her husband a while back. So she hands me her camera, I try to get something good, right angle to capture the fountain that was visible in the background etc. and I take the picture. But my sister just looked at the camera and went "lol, never mind, that's a shit picture"

Don't say that to strangers, TS.
If I didn't want to be rude, I'd probably just ask "You want me to take it again?" afterwards. All it takes is a yes or a no.
Quote by SGstriker

Quote by MinterMan22
saw yr name in the last post column and was fully expecting take the picture now

gg well done didnt see that happening

i try to keep you on your toes
i don't know why i feel so dry
a while ago it was weird. Like before everyone had a camera on their phone, you'd have to explain for like three minutes which button on your bulky $50 camera would take the picture.

Now it's no biggie.

Usually when people ask me, I just hold down the 'take photo' button on the phone, cause then it takes them rapidly. So I give their phone back and there's like 80 photos
will someone carry me across ten thousand miles under the silence
No it's not weird, yes I've done it. It gets less weird to other people the more enthusiastic you are about it, because they feel like they're helping you out. Just say thank you afterwards and try and pick another tourist to take it. (Also explain how to use your camera or you will get nasty unfocused shots)
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

"hey sorry but would you mind taking a picture for us? sure okay cool. yeah thanks bro sorry again have a nice day bye"

is that really so hard
genghis is so beta
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Thrashtastic15
"hey sorry but would you mind taking a picture for us? sure okay cool. yeah thanks bro sorry again have a nice day bye"

is that really so hard

O Canada

Also, he's asking about having someone take a photograph of him alone, not a group.

Also, why is your dialogue structured in such a way that has genghisghandi answering the question on behalf of the person he asked?
Free Ali
Free Lard
Quote by chrismendiola
O Canada

Also, he's asking about having someone take a photograph of him alone, not a group.

Also, why is your dialogue structured in such a way that has genghisghandi answering the question on behalf of the person he asked?

I think he was trying to say 'sure? okay, cool'. but trying to parse thrash's posts is an exercise I don't really want to delve too deeply in to.
Quote by genghisgandhi
I think he was trying to say 'sure? okay, cool'. but trying to parse thrash's posts is an exercise I don't really want to delve too deeply in to.

I'm sorry aboot that. I guess my post isn't well formatted, eh?
Free Ali
Free Lard