Page 1 of 3
It was the jackal faced rat soldier. when I threw a brick at him it knocked his head right off his weirdly shaped body

that was the best day of my life
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
One of my birthdays idk
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
I guess when I went on my cruise.
Although I did it again just last month so I guess maybe I've had two??
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEDY0-vPFR8

probably sometime about 2 years ago now, spent the day in town with my gf and some of our friends, just had coffee, mucked about in the shops for a bit, went to the park. Then we all went back to one of our friend's house and all stayed the night. like 5-6 of us, all sleeping in the converted attic on 2 double mattresses in the middle of the floor and on the couches. We watched footloose and the breakfast club, and some other 80s/90s hipster film while just eating sweets and goofing around

i was really lonely at the time as i had pretty much lost all contact with my old group of friends and my old best friend who i practically grew up with. It was a pretty shitty time, and that day/night was really cool as I realised I had friends again

I have actually gotten back in contact with my old mate too which is awesome
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
Last edited by Bladez22 at Jun 1, 2015,
I don't know so I'll say the day Southampton got promoted back to the PL
That was only really 90 minutes of the day but whatever.
I have nothing important to say
Quote by theamazingins
the day 9 months before you were born

I'm sure you liked sucking that dick while getting ****ed in the ass
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
Probably when my friends and I visited our other friend after he moved two years ago. My friends and I took a road trip to his house which was on the outskirts of the city. The night was filled with us just hanging out and taking part in shenanigans. It was one of the most euphoric nights of my life.
Quote by kaptkegan
Don't think I've ever been sigged.

I pretty much never leave the drug thread anymore.
Quote by Cardbored

well that escalated quickly

also, my avatar (big avatar, for people without extension you can't see it) is the best day of my life
Quote by Cardbored

woah
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
thinking back literally all my best days involve skipping school & cuddling in late may/early june rain with a qt, goofing around and stuff when all our friends got outta class until sunset, ditching them & walking her home before heading home myself to watch some mad playoff hockey victories with my brother hell i can pinpoint my top 3 rn cause of that last detail lol had a real good one last month doesn't compare to the #classics tho

Probably last year when I went to MA to visit one of my best friends. We visited another friend, got to know about his family a little bit, and I found that they were amazingly kind and generous people. Even at the end of my visit, the mum gave me some local souvenirs for free from where she worked and had them shipped all the way to back home.

The three of us then went shopping for nostalgic kid's toys and because it was still a beautifully sunny day, we spontaneously drove down to a mini golf course and shared a big bowl ice cream.

It was the happiest and most carefree day I've ever had in my life, and reflecting on it almost brings a tear to my eye. It was wonderful in every way.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
Last edited by T00DEEPBLUE at Jun 1, 2015,
Quote by chookiecookie
Life is bad

mostly yeah

I miss being a kid
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Quote by UltimateGuizar
When the kids were born.

really though this would definitely be the greatest day of my life.
A poem.
Quote by yoman297

idk yet

let's not settle for satisfaction
we are women and men of action
let's stop clapping let's start doing
a dream for the teens and inbetweens
the twenties yet unseen
i don't know why i feel so dry
For lack of memory, it was today because I was driving down the highway at 105 with my arm out the window and music blaring in the background after a satisfying day's work. I was completely at peace with everything. It was just so satisfying at that time, until I got home and things turned real again.
Quote by MinterMan22
thinking back literally all my best days involve skipping school & cuddling in late may/early june rain with a qt, goofing around and stuff when all our friends got outta class until sunset, ditching them & walking her home before heading home myself to watch some mad playoff hockey victories with my brother hell i can pinpoint my top 3 rn cause of that last detail lol had a real good one last month doesn't compare to the #classics tho

nice
Aug 8th, 2010

This day was my first date with my babby and it was the most magical day.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Thrashtastic15
first time kissing a qt after school under an oak tree :3

Yea my first kiss was pretty awesome so probably that
One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis
Void is a wanker that's why

Quote by UltimateGuizar
When the kids were born.

Gawd, I'm not a kid anymore!
Oh wait, your kids?

Not sure about my best day. I've had some pretty good ones, but there's not one that really stands out.
Last edited by ultimate-slash at Jun 2, 2015,
It was a day in late June 2008 when I saw The Police
ZEN JUDDHISM
The new solo project, and spiritual philosophy... Album out now !
----------------------------------------------------------
hybrid 6.0
Debut album 'Silent Destruction' out now
Read the Two Guys Metal review here
I don't think I have a whole day that was the best, for me it's just kind of moments that occur in life that were the best for me.
Like when I think of the first or second girls I kissed they were really beautiful moments, some of the best, but I think the rest of those days were pretty shit/average. Or like when I played the organ in this dench cathedral one time, and got to explore the closed off areas of the church, that was awesome, but the rest of the day was mostly average.
My favourite memories are the kinds of things you're terrified of just forgetting, but that come back to you now and then because of weird coincidences, revisiting old places, or just occurrences in day to day life.
Last edited by RajjaJroach at Jun 2, 2015,
Not the happiest moment or whatever, but a few weeks back I had a pretty great moment. I had a party with my office about 10 km from where I live, so I decided to ride my bike there. However, I drank a little more than I had intended to and got lost on the way back. After cycling for an hour or so I was in the middle of some farm land and I could see one farm way off in the distance but no sign of human life anywhere else. Nothing but grass and trees. And that's when I noticed that the sky was filled with stars (I generally get to see practically none because there are lights ****ing everywhere). So then I got of my bike, walked into a meadow and just sat there looking up at the stars for half an hour.

That was really nice and reminded me I would so very much like to live somewhere I could see the stars every night.
Proposing to my girlfriend, she said yes, and then we took a spontaneous road trip to this place I know, watched the sun go down and just enjoyed each other's time.

Just kidding, I'm single, so probably that time I ate an entire pizza on the couch whilst watching season 3 of House of Cards
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Quote by ultimate-slash
Not the happiest moment or whatever, but a few weeks back I had a pretty great moment. I had a party with my office about 10 km from where I live, so I decided to ride my bike there. However, I drank a little more than I had intended to and got lost on the way back. After cycling for an hour or so I was in the middle of some farm land and I could see one farm way off in the distance but no sign of human life anywhere else. Nothing but grass and trees. And that's when I noticed that the sky was filled with stars (I generally get to see practically none because there are lights ****ing everywhere). So then I got of my bike, walked into a meadow and just sat there looking up at the stars for half an hour.

That was really nice and reminded me I would so very much like to live somewhere I could see the stars every night.

Ooh! that reminds me of the 1st of November 2014. I was at a party at a pub and three of us decided to hike the 13 kilometres back to someone's house, mainly because we were all too drunk to drive and it was a beautiful night. That walk was just great, we saw the most awesome shooting star, it just flew across the sky before exploding in a blaze of orange. My god it was beautiful, and the rest of the walk we spent staring upwards, despite the pain of several blisters the size of my big toes.

It was a great night.
A poem.
Quote by yoman297

Page 1 of 3