0 0%
United Abominations
0 0%
Endgame
0 0%
Thirteen
0 0%
Voters: 7.
I like United Abominations as personal favorite, but Rust In Peace is the best of all.

What about you guys?
Dean Dave Mustaine VMNTX electric (Black)
Epiphone Les Paul Custom Pro electric (Ebony w/ gold)
Orange Micro Terror 20W Hybrid amp head
Orange Crush Pro 120W amp head
Kustom 4x12 cabinet
Voodoo Lab Pedal Power 2 Plus Power Supply
Korg Pitchblack Chromatic Pedal Tuner
Electro-Harmonix XO Metal Muff
MXR M-103 Blue Box
TC Electronic Dark Matter
TC Electronic Fangs Metal
Weren't you the guy that said I should be banned for having poor taste?
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by theogonia777
Weren't you the guy that said I should be banned for having poor taste?

Now you can return to your trailer skank.
Megadeth has lots of good stuff, but in my opinion rust in peace is the perfect metal album (Even though I'm still not a huge fan of mustaine's singing). Everything about it is pretty much perfect. The lead work by Marty Friedman on that album is a huge influence on me. Disregarding rust in peace, I'd probably choose either youthanasia or peace sells
I went with Killing Is My Business, that's such a raw and aggressive album. But my question is where are the other albums? Cryptic Writings and The World Needs A Hero were great. Now Risk and Super Collider, eh
Rust in peace is the best.For me personally a lot of their albums lose their replay value.Endgame was great when it came out.Now I can't stand it.I'll admit im not the biggest fan so im not bashing them for fun but for me Youthanasia,cyptic writings,risk world needs a hero and system has failed were not good at all.

Endgame was the last one I bought.Listened to thirteen and super collider on spotify. im glad I didn't buy them.