I mean, adding songs to your iTunes playlists for each guitars you can play with your iPod and stuff.

I often do it because I love to play & cover music on my instruments. I have three guitars to play songs and I have three playlists for each guitars just because for different kind of music to cover. One for flying-v metal guitar, one for Epiphone guitar and one for acoustic-electric guitar, so these are the playlists I have on my iTunes and iPod Classic. It's just more of a practice.

For example:
Dean Dave Mustaine VMNTX electric guitar - "Going To Hell" by The Pretty Reckless and "Into The Void" by Black Sabbth
Epiphone Les Paul Custom Pro electric guitar - "Make Me Wanna Die" by The Pretty Reckless and "Do What U Want" by Lady Gaga
DeRosa acoustic-electric guitar - "Ring of Fire" by Johnny Cash and "Silent Lucidity" by Queensryche

Do you know what I mean?
Dean Dave Mustaine VMNTX electric (Black)
Epiphone Les Paul Custom Pro electric (Ebony w/ gold)
Orange Micro Terror 20W Hybrid amp head
Orange Crush Pro 120W amp head
Kustom 4x12 cabinet
Voodoo Lab Pedal Power 2 Plus Power Supply
Korg Pitchblack Chromatic Pedal Tuner
Electro-Harmonix XO Metal Muff
MXR M-103 Blue Box
TC Electronic Dark Matter
TC Electronic Fangs Metal
Last edited by Hal-Sephira at Jun 2, 2015,
Ummm, no...

On the rare occasions I learn a song in its entirety I try to record myself and then upload it to Youtube so..... Songs I have learned are mostly on Youtube?

I have no idea what you're asking, honestly.
Last edited by vayne92 at Jun 2, 2015,
Yes, I know what you mean and I do similar things to this; I've put together several playlists of songs I know pitch-shifted to tunings that my guitars are in at that moment.

So... it's a good idea I guess. This is a pretty trivial detail about playing though so I don't think it matters that much, if at all.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
i actually do. but i keep it to a short list the i always change about 4-6 songs
Roses are red
Voilets are blue
The only bulge in my pocket is my wallet
No i'm not happy to see you
I do this for different tunings - I have one guitar in E standard and another in Eb standard and have lists of songs that I know in those tunings for bored afternoons hitting shuffle and playing along.
The only 6 words that can make you a better guitarist:

Learn theory
Practice better
Practice more
yep
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?