There are some problems with the production of that clip, it sounds like a lot of things are clipping pretty badly. It might be the drums? Also, I have no idea if there even is a bass track. It's hard to critique anything else as this is just a clip
Quote by Jet Penguin
Theory: Not rules, just tools.

Quote by Hail
*note that by fan i mean that guy who wants his friends to know he knows this totally obscure hip band that only he knows about with 236 views on youtube. lookin' at Kev here
FWIW It didnt sound like it was clipping to me.

I'm not a big fan of that vocal style but the guitars etc sounded cool and I haveto say I am intrigued by the drum and bass usage. Not really enough timet get a good impression though - I guess thats why they call it a teaser eh?

Cheers
The headphone port on my laptop has taken a few hits lately, and I feel like it's breaking down. It gives some static and crackling everh now and then so I could have mistaken that for the track clippin. Nevertheless, I don't feel like the teaser has a particularly good production
Quote by Jet Penguin
Theory: Not rules, just tools.

Quote by Hail
*note that by fan i mean that guy who wants his friends to know he knows this totally obscure hip band that only he knows about with 236 views on youtube. lookin' at Kev here