Tired. Ready for the weekend. Lacking the energy to pursue my passions and only just barely maintaining not even really maintaining the energy to perform my necessary functions as an adult.
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
Last edited by SGstriker at Jun 3, 2015,
Surviving.
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Just got home from work not to long ago so tired and my shoulder feels a little weird
One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis
Void is a wanker that's why

I had a bit of kratom earlier and feel pretty mellowed out. I'm playing Majora's Mask 3D.
Hey. I'm good. Better than I expected after last night's office party. Got home, slept for three hours and had to get up for work again. I think I might still be a bit drunk, but then half the office seems to be.

Oh, and there was this sort of treasure hunt, and my team won. Got a freaking medal and everything

The sad part is that this is the first medal I've ever won and it was for a game that only my team seemed to take seriously
Quote by ultimate-slash
Hey. I'm good. Better than I expected after last night's office party. Got home, slept for three hours and had to get up for work again. I think I might still be a bit drunk, but then half the office seems to be.

Oh, and there was this sort of treasure hunt, and my team won. Got a freaking medal and everything

The sad part is that this is the first medal I've ever won and it was for a game that only my team seemed to take seriously

bro, it's a medal, run with it.
Oh I definitely am. I have it on my desk, in a spot where everyone who walks by will see it. I might add a sign saying "I won this and you didn't!" later on.

I already laughed at my manager and explained how we were completely shit and she managed to be worse.
A bit tired. Cannot wait for the semester to end.

How are you?
How do you make a signature? Is this a signature? Sig?.... Nature?..... Sigmund Freud?...... Nature Valley?.... Sigmund Fraud?..... Frankie Valli?.... ah, $!*@ it...
pretty good. woke up, made myself coffee, been listening to choons and chilling ever since

how bout u?

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Just chilling is definitely one of the greatest joys in life.

I don't believe in heaven, but if there was one, I imagine it would just be a day with awesome weather, on which you wake up feeling fully rested, just to walk around a bit to admire the awesome nature around, only to find an awesome place to sit down and chill and enjoy the awesome view. You'd do this until deep in the night, at which point there'd be a nice little fire next to you, and you're just looking up at the stars and stuff, listening to the world falling asleep. Then you'd get comfortable and slowly drift off and the next day you'd wake up with no knowledge of the previous day so you can keep reliving the perfect day for eternity.
Quote by ultimate-slash
Just chilling is definitely one of the greatest joys in life.

I don't believe in heaven, but if there was one, I imagine it would just be a day with awesome weather, on which you wake up feeling fully rested, just to walk around a bit to admire the awesome nature around, only to find an awesome place to sit down and chill and enjoy the awesome view. You'd do this until deep in the night, at which point there'd be a nice little fire next to you, and you're just looking up at the stars and stuff, listening to the world falling asleep. Then you'd get comfortable and slowly drift off and the next day you'd wake up with no knowledge of the previous day so you can keep reliving the perfect day for eternity.

marry me

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
I was kinda hoping for a pretty Russian mail-order bride, but I guess a Slovenian mail-order groom works just as well

Also, I think purgatory is the day I described, but with the knowledge that you have to go back to work in the morning. Hell would just be the day of work that follows.
agre

the way we organize work and reward is one of the biggest blunders of our species

had to shovel rabbit shit into 20 kg bags, carry said bags up a steep hill all day and then disperse the shit across a vineyard with my hands, all in exchange for a bed, wine and food. at the end of the day i could sit back, drink wine made from the same vines i fertilized and chill while looking at the products of my work

there were no bad times involved even tho i was surrounded by shit all day and didnt have a penny more in my pocket

organized jobs on the other hand are pure torture at times

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
Last edited by JamSessionFreak at Jun 3, 2015,
pretty good. woke up, smoked a joint, and and now in stage one of chilling and listening to choons.
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
mumu?

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
yer
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by xTURTLENECKx
Slept for 19 hours and still tired, help.

ily

ugh
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!