I've been playing the guitar for almost 4 years now, but when I use power chords I'm having difficulties putting my ring and pinky at the same time, and when I change power chord to power chord, my pinky will start to separate from my ring... What should I do???
I'm no expert but you should probably practice finger indepency and control.

Try playing a bit slower than you usually do and pick up on errors that you do and start resolving them. Like for instance your pinky can be a bit stiff when playing, or when you press down your ring finger for a chord your pinky shots way back, such things can affect the way you play.

Check out this video, it could be helpful for your problem as he identifies some of the troubles you can have with the pinky. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YG0iRQEMNuE

But all in all, just practice more power chords, barre chords overall and while doing that; adress troubles that you find and try to resolve them

Maybe share a video to show your problem?

Good luck!
Quote by Hotarukasumi
I've been playing the guitar for almost 4 years now, but when I use power chords I'm having difficulties putting my ring and pinky at the same time, and when I change power chord to power chord, my pinky will start to separate from my ring... What should I do???

How much do you have to slow down to stop this from happening?

For myself, the big rule is...dont play anything fast that I cant play slow.