hello people, lol i made this account just to ask this question.

I have a guitar with an edge zero 2 ,its my first guitar with a floyd rose, i abused the crap out of it when i first got it, crazy bends, divebombs, and lifting the guitar up with the bar, til i broke a string a month later. so i got new strings (d addario xl120) and now i cant bend the G, B, And high e strings 2 step, and when i pulled up the bar the high e string snapped. How do i make my guitar feel like how it used to ????oh and btw im thirteen and i cant drive my self to a guitar tech lol
First of all, welcome!

Have you adjusted the whammy springs? provided this is an actual FR or near identical copy, you need to adjust the springs in the bridge every time you restring or tune differently.

That's the only thing I can think of, I'm not an expert on trem systems by any means, but someone in the electric guitar forum will undoubtedly be able to help you.
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
It may be the same guage strings, but they may have a different tension rating to the previous set due to the possible use of different alloys of metal.
How many springs do you have? I typically use 4 for .10s so if you have 4 in the back take one out and see how that feels
Quote by littymcswagger123
what do you mean by adjust the springs? i used the same gauge which is 9-42.

In a FR there are a series of springs that are required to be adjusted every time you go into a different tuning or restring the guitar to make the FR work properly.

like I said, go to the electric guitar forum, with pictures of your bridge and they'll know everything you need to know about this.
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
umm... this seems pretty simple. provided you did everythig right your strings need to be stretched. this way they'll stay in tune and of course bend properly.

little trick to help you avod this issue so often. when putting the strings on put a couple of extra windings on the tuning keys. this way there is more string on them. reason being is that most often a string will break right at the bridge. you can then unclamp the string take out the small broken end from teh bridge. next just unwind a little from the tuning key insert into bridge and tune up. learned this trick from playing live. you bust a string on a floyd style bridge and its a pain to redo it on stage. this way takes a few seconds and the string is already stretched.
Quote by monwobobbo
umm... this seems pretty simple. provided you did everythig right your strings need to be stretched. this way they'll stay in tune and of course bend properly.

little trick to help you avod this issue so often. when putting the strings on put a couple of extra windings on the tuning keys. this way there is more string on them. reason being is that most often a string will break right at the bridge. you can then unclamp the string take out the small broken end from teh bridge. next just unwind a little from the tuning key insert into bridge and tune up. learned this trick from playing live. you bust a string on a floyd style bridge and its a pain to redo it on stage. this way takes a few seconds and the string is already stretched.

oh i do that a lot
Quote by monwobobbo

Gold! Thanks for the tip!
Quote by SpiderM
Gold! Thanks for the tip!

no problem. i had to learn that stuff the hard way cuz no one had floyds when i got my first one in the early 80s.