everybody knows one

in one of my classes there's this guy called Chris. He (might) be lighter than Kevin Smith, but it's generally the same. Chris has a goatee thing (cause his beard doesn't connect and I guess his facial is thin idk). Thinner than that though was his actual (head) hair. He is completely bald on the top, but has his hair long so when he combs it it 'covers' the bald spot. Really weird.

Asks questions just to prove to the teacher he's involved, say jokes that the teacher probably won't get because they're bad, and then will one up the teacher for example "you spelled that word wrong"

anyway yeah
that's my kevin smith
superman is killing himself tonight
It's funny because I opened this thread without really reading the title and the first thing I thought was, "Hey, that looks like my old history teacher!"

i dont even kno who kevin smith is bro
My professor for Western Civilizations I. He looks a lot like Kevin Smith after Smith lost weight. It was funny because the guy who sat in front of me looked like Jason Mewes (the actor who plays Jay in the Kevin Smith movies) and I mentioned it to him during class one day and the Jason Mewes doppelganger says "nah, not really. Not as fat." Then I told them they should have been Jay and Silent Bob for Halloween. He was a good guy, very funny, and made history fun for all of us to learn.
Free Ali
Quote by Baby Joel
in one of my classes there's this guy called Chris. He (might) be lighter than Kevin Smith, but it's generally the same. Chris has a goatee thing (cause his beard doesn't connect and I guess his facial is thin idk). Thinner than that though was his actual (head) hair. He is completely bald on the top, but has his hair long so when he combs it it 'covers' the bald spot. Really weird.

Asks questions just to prove to the teacher he's involved, say jokes that the teacher probably won't get because they're bad, and then will one up the teacher for example "you spelled that word wrong"

anyway yeah
that's my kevin smith

how strong is his jorts game tho?

i like his movies
i like his quotes sometimes
he's one of those dudes dudes quote
i don't know why i feel so dry
Clean-shaven, but otherwise fits the bill. Significantly fatter. Took seven years to earn his undergraduate degree. Son of a Wall Street trader and a CEO, and about as spoiled as you'd expect. Ridiculously holier-than-thou and self-righteous, absurdly extreme conservative who I think sincerely believed Obama's Kenyan for a few years, reveled in being a dick to people - his words, not mine - and smelled absolutely awful. He also watched sports with other people for no purpose other than to cheer for when a player on the team they liked got hurt. I've never seen anyone else applaud broken legs and torn ACLs.

My Kevin Smith sucked.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 50-54
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 0-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 0-0
Last edited by necrosis1193 at Jun 3, 2015,
Quote by MinterMan22
how strong is his jorts game tho?

luckily those are banned on campus
superman is killing himself tonight
lol 10/10 thread subject

I've known a couple over the years. I can't say I have recently though.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
He looks like a fatter Sam.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by theogonia777
He looks like a fatter Sam.

Quote by MinterMan22

I had this same exact thought in my mind just now after I had read theogonia777's post.

EDIT: So instead, I will post this:

"Oh, all right. Well, first, I want you to tongue my bung, while you juggle my balls in one hand, and play with my asshole with the other, but don't stick you're finger in. Then I want to pinky you while I stick in your ****in' friend's brown, while Silent Bob watches, and ****in' spanks it in a Dixie cup. After that, I want to smell your titties for a while, and you can pull my nutsack up over my dick so it looks like a bullfrog. Then I want you to ****in' flick my nuts while your friend spanks me off in the same Dixie cup that Silent Bob jizzed in. Then, we throw the Dixie cup out."

(I think this was from some director's cut or extras I saw on YouTube or whatever, so people might not recognise it).
Free Ali
Last edited by chrismendiola at Jun 3, 2015,
Quote by chrismendiola
"Oh, all right. Well, first, I want you to tongue my bung, while you juggle my balls in one hand, and play with my asshole with the other, but don't stick you're finger in. Then I want to pinky you while I stick in your ****in' friend's brown, while Silent Bob watches, and ****in' spanks it in a Dixie cup. After that, I want to smell your titties for a while, and you can pull my nutsack up over my dick so it looks like a bullfrog. Then I want you to ****in' flick my nuts while your friend spanks me off in the same Dixie cup that Silent Bob jizzed in. Then, we throw the Dixie cup out."

Last edited by MinterMan22 at Jun 4, 2015,