good
1 9%
great
10 91%
Voters: 11.
If you have to practice it ain't Irish

(aside from whistle n pipes)
Check out my band Disturbed
lucky charms four leaf clovers rainbows and gold and being drunk and only wearing green and having surnames that start with an "o'" such as O'Ooo and it rains and emerald isles sort of thing and limericks and blarney stones, and weird coastline, and the cranberries whoa re better then U2 and economic crisis but precluding this was a violent separation over religion but not really but definitely and there's bit i don't know and now they are actually legalising abortion and stuff or something and i'm actually related to a whole line of irish monarchy but probably everybody who comes from the british isles has family in the old ireland and actually back then they spoke gaelic which is kind of a strange language I thik it's similar to what the scots had but I don't know, probably some changes, and I can't remember if it's still taught, but it has definitely been overrun with english kind of like wales except it's hard to decide which one sounds uglier and you know i've actually been to ireland as well can't remember the part, but it was near Limerick and it didn't really rain that much and all the grass was super green and it was really pretty and then I stayed up at night to watch WWE cause I hadn't seen it before and I actually thought it was cool and HHH is kind of the best and even the fakeness and the poor story didn't bother me and i also saw a film that night i think it was date knight it's like a satire of a bunch of wedding comedy movies, but it's amazing that by attempted to parody the genre, their film beomes so much worse i mean there was one bit where she had a spot that was like an inch long and she popped it and it was this really gross and amazingly dumb thing about pus coming out and she was fat at some point and then at another time she was skinny i think it was surgery but to be honest, it really shouldn't matter and my sister actually told me a study about how obese people actually tend to live longer lives than athletes and my hypothesis is that al the stress on your heart and body wears you down and you end up dying of natural causes at 75 and then the obese people for some reason don't have any of that except like high cholestoral ad blood pressure and stuff but yeah i mean they end up fine but anytime you see a tasty bit of food just eat it ok i mean my only problem is i have acid reflux pretty bad but that's not cause of what I eat (a little bit ok) but mainly cause one of my meds will try its hardest to kill me, so i have to be careful of what i eat, like maybe cereal, yoghurt drinks, and gelato isn't the best diet you know i mean that's tasy but totally not gonna keep a man going so i gotta sometimes eat like peanut m&ms and cinnamon raisin bagels which are really great and sometimes i don't eat gelato, like i just bought some today and forget I already had an unopened pint in the freezer, which is kind of weird cause i love it but i think i tend to do this thing where i shop and i buy pretty much whatever I want but then i always forget about it so ill check in the fridge for something and then ill find some random leftover yummies from last week and cookie dough that i haven't eaten yet etc etc etc and so yeah you know I think maybe I could be a bit more disciplined and self-restraining i might eat better and have a better diet like today i got some veggie platters like i got no problem with veggies its just that veggies usually don't turn up in cereal or yoghurt drinks but they're tasty and good for you and its a variety at least and my dog likes carrots so if i don't eat them he's got them covered if i don't and tbh i like lots of good food but i won't make it you know so i'll go to a restaurant get some real good like beetroot salad you know but i'm not gonna make that like put nice food infront of me and im good to eat it pretty much unless its weird bits of weird ting like this one time i was at a mates house and his mum is proper nigerian and she made us dinner and we had fufu which is gross and egusi stew which isn't bad but the hardest bit was the cow foot like i just couldn't do it but the other parts weren't bad the skin was probably the tastiest, but also the toughest to chew, and it still had hairs on it and the shaaki didnt have hair on it which makes sense cause that's the stomach lining or something and it tastes alright but it has these little crevises i guess that resemble a honeycomb and theres nothing wrong with that but they kind of acted like suckers when i chewed them, like they'd suction to pretty much anything in my mouth so really i think out of all of this what it really comes down to is how much do you know about Getafe?
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Quote by Baby Joel
lucky charms four leaf clovers rainbows and gold and being drunk and only wearing green and having surnames that start with an "o'" such as O'Ooo and it rains and emerald isles sort of thing and limericks and blarney stones, and weird coastline, and the cranberries whoa re better then U2 and economic crisis but precluding this was a violent separation over religion but not really but definitely and there's bit i don't know and now they are actually legalising abortion and stuff or something and i'm actually related to a whole line of irish monarchy but probably everybody who comes from the british isles has family in the old ireland and actually back then they spoke gaelic which is kind of a strange language I thik it's similar to what the scots had but I don't know, probably some changes, and I can't remember if it's still taught, but it has definitely been overrun with english kind of like wales except it's hard to decide which one sounds uglier and you know i've actually been to ireland as well can't remember the part, but it was near Limerick and it didn't really rain that much and all the grass was super green and it was really pretty and then I stayed up at night to watch WWE cause I hadn't seen it before and I actually thought it was cool and HHH is kind of the best and even the fakeness and the poor story didn't bother me and i also saw a film that night i think it was date knight it's like a satire of a bunch of wedding comedy movies, but it's amazing that by attempted to parody the genre, their film beomes so much worse i mean there was one bit where she had a spot that was like an inch long and she popped it and it was this really gross and amazingly dumb thing about pus coming out and she was fat at some point and then at another time she was skinny i think it was surgery but to be honest, it really shouldn't matter and my sister actually told me a study about how obese people actually tend to live longer lives than athletes and my hypothesis is that al the stress on your heart and body wears you down and you end up dying of natural causes at 75 and then the obese people for some reason don't have any of that except like high cholestoral ad blood pressure and stuff but yeah i mean they end up fine but anytime you see a tasty bit of food just eat it ok i mean my only problem is i have acid reflux pretty bad but that's not cause of what I eat (a little bit ok) but mainly cause one of my meds will try its hardest to kill me, so i have to be careful of what i eat, like maybe cereal, yoghurt drinks, and gelato isn't the best diet you know i mean that's tasy but totally not gonna keep a man going so i gotta sometimes eat like peanut m&ms and cinnamon raisin bagels which are really great and sometimes i don't eat gelato, like i just bought some today and forget I already had an unopened pint in the freezer, which is kind of weird cause i love it but i think i tend to do this thing where i shop and i buy pretty much whatever I want but then i always forget about it so ill check in the fridge for something and then ill find some random leftover yummies from last week and cookie dough that i haven't eaten yet etc etc etc and so yeah you know I think maybe I could be a bit more disciplined and self-restraining i might eat better and have a better diet like today i got some veggie platters like i got no problem with veggies its just that veggies usually don't turn up in cereal or yoghurt drinks but they're tasty and good for you and its a variety at least and my dog likes carrots so if i don't eat them he's got them covered if i don't and tbh i like lots of good food but i won't make it you know so i'll go to a restaurant get some real good like beetroot salad you know but i'm not gonna make that like put nice food infront of me and im good to eat it pretty much unless its weird bits of weird ting like this one time i was at a mates house and his mum is proper nigerian and she made us dinner and we had fufu which is gross and egusi stew which isn't bad but the hardest bit was the cow foot like i just couldn't do it but the other parts weren't bad the skin was probably the tastiest, but also the toughest to chew, and it still had hairs on it and the shaaki didnt have hair on it which makes sense cause that's the stomach lining or something and it tastes alright but it has these little crevises i guess that resemble a honeycomb and theres nothing wrong with that but they kind of acted like suckers when i chewed them, like they'd suction to pretty much anything in my mouth so really i think out of all of this what it really comes down to is how much do you know about Getafe?

for real tho acid reflux is the worst.
KIFFLOM
what have you got against cheese?

Cheesiness is great
Check out my band Disturbed
I got nothin' against cheese, I was just gonna share lots of Pierre Bensusan videos
My God, it's full of stars!
I don't know about Irish music but I had the best goddamn bangers and mash. Oh god.....

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by sonic_hippy
for real tho acid reflux is the worst.

isn't it though? ugh just awful. It got real bad one day, so I took some pepto-bismal, and then when I threw up it was all pink and sickly looking. But to be honest, throwing up is sometimes the quickest way to get rid of it. So annoying though.
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me