synesthesia is a greatly exaggerated phenomenon
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
So if certain frequencies, typically low-end bass frequencies, are loud enough, you can actually feel them causing your body to vibrate. I assume deaf people also feel these vibrations. My question: Do these vibrations alone convey pitch, allowing the deaf to enjoy music in a certain range as long as it's loud enough? Or is the only reason we can perceive the notes because we also can hear?
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 50-54
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 0-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 0-0
would you y/n

Quote by necrosis1193
So if certain frequencies, typically low-end bass frequencies, are loud enough, you can actually feel them causing your body to vibrate. I assume deaf people also feel these vibrations. My question: Do these vibrations alone convey pitch, allowing the deaf to enjoy music in a certain range as long as it's loud enough? Or is the only reason we can perceive the notes because we also can hear?

idk but supposedly if you sit a girl on your bass amp and play a low f# she'll orgasm so there's that
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

Quote by Acϵ♠
idk but supposedly if you sit a girl on your bass amp and play a low f# she'll orgasm so there's that

Fantastic post. Fantastic.
Quote by Overlord
It's not hard to be nice, but it's nice to be hard
Quote by necrosis1193

when i was in asl class in high school my teacher showed us a video of a deaf band
i don't remember what it sounded like
girl in that class with me was cat-with-heart-eyes-emoji
i don't know why i feel so dry
Quote by MeGaDeth2314
what is getafe besides a city in spain?

also who is gary?

well, how much do you know about getafe?
i don't know why i feel so dry
Quote by Acϵ♠

Can confirm this myth totally busted for all notes.

Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
did someone say getafe
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

If I poop alone in my house and nobody hears it, did I really poop?
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
If I poop alone in my house and nobody hears it, did I really poop?

can you smell it? - Yes: you probably did, unless you farted real bad.
did you feel it coming out? - Yes: you probably did, unless you were playing with a dildo or farted really hard.
did you wipe your ass? - Yes: you probably did, unless you have some weird fetish about spreading chocolate on your butt.
did you sit on the toilet and see anything in the toilet? Yes: you probably did, unless someone pooped before you and didn't flush.

like everything in the universe this is subjective.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by theguitarist
can you smell it? - Yes: you probably did, unless you farted real bad.
did you feel it coming out? - Yes: you probably did, unless you were playing with a dildo or farted really hard.
did you wipe your ass? - Yes: you probably did, unless you have some weird fetish about spreading chocolate on your butt.
did you sit on the toilet and see anything in the toilet? Yes: you probably did, unless someone pooped before you and didn't flush.

like everything in the universe this is subjective.

Life is weird.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by slapsymcdougal

can confirm i have never needed amp to produce orgasm
Quote by yellowfrizbee
Bitches be Crazy.

Quote by Eastwinn

nothing except it's a city in Spain with high population and plentiful industry
Quote by Eastwinn

They get pumped every other week by Real or Barca like 9-0
Quote by slapsymcdougal

No, you've only confirmed that you couldn't bring a girl to orgasm even with electromechanical assistance...
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Quote by StewieSwan
synesthesia is a largely made-up condition

This post is so postmodern
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Quote by MinterMan22
would you y/n

Someone explain to me what is happening here. Surely this man did not just boil an egg in his coffee.
...it was bright as the sun, but with ten times the heat
What came first? The coffee or....

nvm
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by CaptainRon
If the paper says "increased synaesthesia" then it is additive but if they say "more synaesthesia" it is multiplicative.

:-) nice
Quote by Arby911
No, you've only confirmed that you couldn't bring a girl to orgasm even with electromechanical assistance...

Of course, because a joke and random pic of a bass amp with no cab confirms that.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Lol Im glad Im not the only one who failed to understand what that image meant
...it was bright as the sun, but with ten times the heat