First tip I'd like to give you, that instantly comes to mind while listening to "exam blues": don't improvise over nothing. Do it over a chord progression, because improvising without proper context is just noodling, no matter how good it sounds. You should probably learn some basic chord theory, figure out what scales and notes you should use over certain chords and then apply that to your lead playing. One of my favourite quotes is somewhat like this: "In a good guitar solo, you can hear the chords even without the backing track", meaning that to really sound great when improvising you have to compliment the progression.

If by improvisation you mean that you want to be able to pick up the guitar and come out with great riffs and licks out of nowhere, you should simply learn more songs. The more music you learn, the more accustomed you get to the "correct" shapes and the better your ear gets. Bonus points from learning songs by ear, that is one of the most productive things you can do.

By the way, nothing you played sounded bad. You're a pretty good guitarist, I'll give you that
Quote by Jet Penguin
Theory: Not rules, just tools.

Quote by Hail
*note that by fan i mean that guy who wants his friends to know he knows this totally obscure hip band that only he knows about with 236 views on youtube. lookin' at Kev here
Hey thanks for the feedback. Yeah, I was a little too lazy to put together a backing track and a lead. What do you think of learning new and different scales to improve my soloing?