5 25%
Voters: 20.
Page 1 of 2
reading vows
wife is tearing up
pause for a second
slowly "here and now" by the ernies is fading in
look her in the eye:

QUANTA, MESONS, HADRONS, PHOTONS, NEUTRONS, ELECTRONS AND PROTONS COMBINING TO FORM ATOMS AND MOLECULES AND COMPOUNDS AND CELLS, TISSUES AND ORGANS IN A SYSTEM OF A BEING ON THE PLANET EARTH, SPINNING AROUND ITS AXIS, REVOLVING AROUND THE SUN, REVOLVING AROUND THE CENTER OF THE MILKY WAY GALAXY IN A SUPERCLUSTER OF GALAXIES WILL IT EVER BE YOU AND ME HERE AND NOW?

tony hawk grinds a pew, does a 900
crowd goes nuts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PgRF0EXvZFM

poll incoming
i don't know why i feel so dry
marriage is p cool. not the religious part but the commitment part cos the jebus part is super cringe worthy.
KIFFLOM
Quote by Weaponized
Your veil is ruined in the rain ;_;

._.
this thread is how everyone knows you'll never get married eastloser
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Quote by Acϵ♠
this thread is how everyone knows you'll never get married eastloser

especially since the only women he's into will get him locked up if he tries to marry them
Ah, weddings. Where a simple legal formality somehow balloons into an 'event' costing tens of thousands of dollars, many of which will not only be spent on the dress she will only wear once, but also on the shoes that "totally go with it" despite the fact that the dress obscures them from view.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by guitarxo
I can't wait for your wedding I already know what to wear!

yesssssssssss
i can't wait either
Marriage is w/e voted exciting cause I lean more towards that but almost for dumb just cause I'm p lonely lol.
Quote by GuitarGod_92
especially since the only women he's into will get him locked up if he tries to marry them

hue
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Remind me to talk to the Lannisters and make sure they send their regards.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 3-3
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 52-39
something something pathetic sign of commitment for the insecure something I'll die alone something something dumb legal agreement so you can sue when you break up, something a great partnership doesn't need those shenanigans, etc.

for real though, can i just chill with some person forever and not make it some big deal and not be suggested to be some kind of failure in life if I haven't ticked the boxes of "married someone" and "had kids" (and the recent addition to the checklist, "divorced when kids were grown")

only see the point of marriage if kids are involved just so they have some solid cover if/when the love dies. though I could put up with getting married for someone who really needs it if they are pretty cool in every other way.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Marriage is awesome.

Being cynical about it, not so much.
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Insert "someone doesn't like what I like" thing

Also Ean where's my Save the Date?
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by Dreadnought
Be more cynical Orson

I forgot how, every cynical attempt just comes out as a making fun of the idea of being cynical.

idc about things enough to be truly cynical any more.
O.K.

~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by theguitarist
I forgot how, every cynical attempt just comes out as a making fun of the idea of being cynical.

idc about things enough to be truly cynical any more.

There ya go
My God, it's full of stars!
does someone want to marry me real quick cause we can?

I'll love you loads either way but not like love, love. when we break up it'll be pretty chill cause there was no real love emotions there.

if we have sex for jokes and then make some kids and/or adopt some, we will prob be too distracted by raising them to consider splitting up, but everything will be in their interest cause we will just be two pals so there won't be no emotional tensions and such. and probably are swinging on the side anyway for sexual relief.

all my school friends seem to be getting married right now, prob cause the 30 mark is getting close and they are freaking out.

kinda messed up but, seeing the state of their partners on fb and recalling their social standing in school, is quite an enjoyable, uplifting experience.
O.K.

~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by theguitarist
if we have sex

For most of the Pit, that's all you needed to put.
Charles Darwin
Quote by slipknot5678
sex is gross

That's what all the kids say until they've tried it. Don't worry, you'll outgrow the "ick" factor soon enough, puberty is just around the corner...
Charles Darwin
marriage should be one of two things

a) small and simple, no pompous ceremonies and no more than 10 guests

b) giant serbian/gypsy-style drinking party where everything descends into glorious chaos, an where words like sanctity, purity and sobriety are more or less forbiden, as seen here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4ORIIT-W80

christian weddings take the worst from both worlds, but it is possible to have a small chaotic wedding as long as its not christian. ive actually been to two and they were both awesome

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
oh right there is also a way of making a christian wedding awesome, basically by seperating all the religious ceremonial part in one part of the day and starting the uncontrolled drinking /rioting as soon as its over. slovenes seem to be good at this because it lets them pretend to have values but also enables rampant alcoholism

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
Did The Ernies walk in on Incubus rehearsing S.C.I.E.N.C.E around about the time they wrote this..?
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
oh right, having tony hawk do gnarly grinds at your wedding sounds awesome

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
Quote by JamSessionFreak
oh right there is also a way of making a christian wedding awesome, basically by seperating all the religious ceremonial part in one part of the day and starting the uncontrolled drinking /rioting as soon as its over. slovenes seem to be good at this because it lets them pretend to have values but also enables rampant alcoholism

this is my fav type of wedding tbh

ya hear that babe or are ya still yapping with tony hawk about all that flippy nonsense?

Quote by Krieger91
Did The Ernies walk in on Incubus rehearsing S.C.I.E.N.C.E around about the time they wrote this..?

probably

absolutely
Quote by MinterMan22
this is my fav type of wedding tbh

ya hear that babe or are ya still yapping with tony hawk about all that flippy nonsense?

thats okay as long as the ceremony is like 40 mins max and theres alcohol and riots for the rest of the day

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
Quote by Arby911
That's what all the kids say until they've tried it. Don't worry, you'll outgrow the "ick" factor soon enough, puberty is just around the corner...

idk, if you really think about it it's kind of gross

I mean really think about what's going on

That's why I choose not to think about it
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by Eastwinn
probably

absolutely

Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
i haven't listened to that album in probably over a year
what would my 10th grade self say?
Quote by JamSessionFreak
marriage should be one of two things

a) small and simple, no pompous ceremonies and no more than 10 guests

b) giant serbian/gypsy-style drinking party where everything descends into glorious chaos, an where words like sanctity, purity and sobriety are more or less forbiden, as seen here

this my wedding choice personally, quick legal documentation, enormous drunken reception, probably in a field.
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Page 1 of 2