For those who aren't familiar with collabs, the idea is simple - Add onto the guitar pro file, and create a beautiful work of art.

Here are the rules.

1. Download the Guitar Pro file, listen to it.
2. If you want to add onto it, make a post that says you're going to do it. If someone has already called dibs on the last guitar pro file posted, you must wait until they've posted their part. (You can say, "I'd like to go after person B is done," though.)
3. Don't edit other people's parts unless they've given you permission. However, I'll allow editing of the person's last bar of music, as long as it's in order to improve a transition into your part. That being said, be reasonable. Add a drum fill, a short lead guitar thing - Don't completely change the bar.
4. Along with number 3: Don't change the instruments or tunings that are given. If you need to add instruments, add a new track. There's also F10, which will allow you to change a track's instrument or the song's tempo in the middle of the song. Just make sure you don't **** up the entire song.
5. The file will eventually become too large to post as a regular Guitar Pro file. Just compress it into a zip file and post it that way.
Attachments:
Melodic Death Metal Collab.gp5
the last collab had no genre restrictions and lasted like two weeks

this one won't even take off
Quote by slapsymcdougal
I'm cockblocked regularly by my appearance and personality.
yeah i added a bunch of new tracks

shit this is taking ages, will post tomorrow I promisse

plz noone take my turn, I have around 70 new bars to show
Quote by slapsymcdougal
I'm cockblocked regularly by my appearance and personality.
Thanx for Your interest! I've got 2 more riffs...i'll add it a little bit later