Am currently doing a research project on Florence ADX, which is the only supermax prison in the US. Upon googling the prison, I saw that google allows reviews on prisons and just about anything else out there. One reads:

"Worst bed and breakfast I've ever stayed at. Had to smuggle myself out in my own butt. Terrible view, buffet was average."

and

"Rude staff, restaurant food was terrible. Neighbors kept screaming "Fish" at me, calls to front desk to complain went unanswered. Would NOT recommend."

also

"I was hesitant at first, but to be honest you don't have many accommodation options in Florence. Now it definitely helps going in with an open mind, but once you do that, it's actually a place with a lot of positives. It's clean, staff is right to the point, and the most important thing is you get a roof over your head as long as you need it (even for the rest of your life if need be). And who would have guessed that I would actually meet a real life celebrity there during my stay? The guy who mailed bombs to all of those people -- Ted Kaczynski (aka "Unabomber"), actually stayed across the hall from me. Pretty cool.Pros:- Clean- Free food- Celebrities sightings - Exercise facility Cons:- Small rooms- Could only leave my room one hour per day- One 15 minute phone call per month - Strip searched daily- One guest beat me into a coma once for my tuna sandwich"

stupid. post other unconventional reviews
pinga
But let's talk about how the US penitentiary system needs massive rehaul
My God, it's full of stars!
I'm with Dreadsly on this one. Far too many criminals on the streets. We need more jail.
...it was bright as the sun, but with ten times the heat
Quote by c3powil
I'm with Dreadsly on this one. Far too many criminals on the streets. We need more jail.

4/10

Sad b8 m8
ayy lmao
jail should act as a rehab location and there should be capable staff including guards and psychiatrists. also officers should not be mean to inmates, like no punching or humiliation or anything

also the security officers will have their own cell on the other side of the prison
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Send them all to Norway, where they're not treated like fodder and can actually improve their chances once they finish their sentences.

Dead srs.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Quote by EpiExplorer
Send them all to Norway, where they're not treated like fodder and can actually improve their chances once they finish their sentences.

Dead srs.

But then lunatics like Anders Breivik get to sit around playing video games and don't really get punished for killing however many people it was.

On topic, I've seen reviews for Guantanamo Bay somewhere, they were pretty funny.
I have nothing important to say
Quote by Dreadnought

US penal system.

huehuehuehue
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Haha whoops, I don't know why I came across that serious, it definitely was supposed to be joking.

My b, bud
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by Dreadnought

legalize marijuana maaaaaaaaaaaan
Quote by Dreadnought
Haha whoops, I don't know why I came across that serious, it definitely was supposed to be joking.

My b, bud

its cool i was just hoping for more humorous responses
pinga
I found the US incarceration rate graph when I was looking up the history of prisons. It's from the wiki page about prisons. It says that the rapid rise is due to the war on drugs.

Y'all dun goofed.

Quote by Dreadnought

My b, bud

Oh. Ooops.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Last edited by JamSessionFreak at Jun 6, 2015,
There's a car shop in Anaheim, California called Anaheim Electronics, and the Google reviews are all references to Gundam. Anaheim Electronics is the name of the company that ended up pretty much monopolizing mobile suit development after the One Year War for maybe two decades.

"Whenever my Gundam needs a new Minovsky mini fusion reactor, I always come to AE. Superior service, greater kill radius and way better technology."

"They were the only place with a large enough hangar to fit my Dendrobium Gundam and its accompanying mobile armor for its routine maintenance. Would recommend. Ask for Nina Purpleton, she's the best."

"Sort of pissed they provided my immediate competitor with an equivalent ms design almost a week after completing the delivery of my requested machines."

that last bloke didn't read up on his history, Char Aznable gave the technology from his Sazabi to the development team working on Amuro Ray's Nu Gundam himself because he didn't want his fated battle deciding the destiny of humanity to be the result of having superior technology. He wanted a fair fight, because he knew that history would write the victor as the one who was right.