And this is not good to hear.

http://www.cnbc.com/id/102732047
Dean Dave Mustaine VMNTX electric (Black)
Epiphone Les Paul Custom Pro electric (Ebony w/ gold hardware)
Orange Micro Terror 20W Hybrid amp head
Orange Crush Pro 120W amp head
Kustom 4x12 cabinet
Voodoo Lab Pedal Power 2 Plus Power Supply
Korg Pitchblack Chromatic Pedal Tuner
Electro-Harmonix XO Metal Muff
MXR M-103 Blue Box
TC Electronic Dark Matter
Last edited by Hal-Sephira at Jun 5, 2015,
Disney executives said that the layoffs were part of a reorganization, and that the company opened more positions than it eliminated.

Yeah, I imagine all the new people are much cheaper, so that would leave some room for more cheap employees
My girlfriend just got a job in Disney World via its college program. I wonder if she knows anything about this.
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
Quote by ultimate-slash
Yeah, I imagine all the new people are much cheaper, so that would leave some room for more cheap employees

I like how they try to make it sound positive but there is a lot of ways you could have just not fired people if you just wanted to reorganize and made more opening in the process

But maybe they rehired these people idk
One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis
Void is a wanker that's why

Trying to care. I really am, but...

Nope, I got nothing.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
^yea. Also welcome back from wherever you were.

pls don't make a masturbation joke somehow
Quote by ErikLensherr
Did you hear about the cockney Godfather?

He made them an offer they couldn't understand.
Probably preparing for the massive backlash when Frozen 2 fails cause Elsa comes out as gay and christians don't like that.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by FireFromTheVoid
I like how they try to make it sound positive but there is a lot of ways you could have just not fired people if you just wanted to reorganize and made more opening in the process

But maybe they rehired these people idk

This kinda reminds me of when I had a job delivering papers. Got 13 euros for about three hours worth of work on Saturdays. Then I got laid off for no apparent reason, and just one week later I got an ad asking for a paper boy for my neighbourhood. They offered to pay 10 euros for it. Exact same amount of work and everything.
Quote by ultimate-slash
This kinda reminds me of when I had a job delivering papers. Got 13 euros for about three hours worth of work on Saturdays. Then I got laid off for no apparent reason, and just one week later I got an ad asking for a paper boy for my neighbourhood. They offered to pay 10 euros for it. Exact same amount of work and everything.

Such is life behind iron curtain
My God, it's full of stars!
lmao preteen paper boys don't get "laid off"
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
^you know older paper boys exist, right?

i would say something about the sexual orientation of Disney but ill prolly get banned instantly

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
I wasn't a preteen*, I did get laid off (the letter quite literally said I was fired due to company restructuring).

And I'm not from behind the iron curtain

*I was a regular teen. You're not allowed to have a job here if you're a preteen.
Last edited by ultimate-slash at Jun 5, 2015,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ioMylawgnbo

Behind the iron curtain old broads are pulling red beet.

Night is falling on the iron curtain,
for breakfast and lunch, for dinner red beat.
The iron curtain reaches up to the sky.

We are drowning in red beet, patching holes in the iron curtain.

The red beet is turning to shit,
we're scraping the rust from the iron curtain.
In the night the iron curtain is hiding.

Even dead horses can't go to heaven anymore.
Behind the iron curtain, behind the iron curtain.

Behind the iron curtain, they can't go to heaven anymore.
Behind the iron curtain, behind the iron curtain.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Quote by ultimate-slash
I wasn't a preteen*, I did get laid off (the letter quite literally said I was fired due to company restructuring).

And I'm not from behind the iron curtain

*I was a regular teen. You're not allowed to have a job here if you're a preteen.

the letter quite literally said you were fired? Oh so you weren't laid off then.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I'm not an English native and this is a forum where 99% of my posts are completely nonsense, stop judging my poor choice of words

The company said "piss off", and then after a week they said "but we need someone for your position again, and we don't care if that someone is you or not."
240 seems like a lot but Walt Disney World (just the resort in Florida, not the rest of the company) employs 55,000 people.

So 240 is not that big of a lay off (still sucks for the people laid off).
Last edited by jugglingfreak at Jun 5, 2015,
Breaking News: Disney is a shithole company run by grubby handed, money swallowing cunts!
But not really a surprise. I don't remember the last time they did something good as a corporation.

Instead, about 250 Disney employees were told in late October that they would be laid off. Many of their jobs were transferred to immigrants on temporary visas for highly skilled technical workers, who were brought in by an outsourcing firm based in India. Over the next three months, some Disney employees were required to train their replacements to do the jobs they had lost
Quote by steve_muse
^yea. Also welcome back from wherever you were.

pls don't make a masturbation joke somehow

So now I have nothing to say, ever.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
At least this isn't a biased news source painting a picture of evil and wrongdoing and laying blame on a large coorporation.
Quote by Overlord
It's not hard to be nice, but it's nice to be hard
and here i thought i was taking that game 7 loss roughly D: