Hey guys, just wanted to share some pics of the new pedalboard I just finished building. I used 1x3" pine boards for the whole thing, not including the handles it cost less than 12 bucks and took me less than 2 hours to build, including the finishing. I spent another $14 on the two handles just to make it look more finished, even though it will probably never move .

Both the lower and upper platforms are angled very slightly, the upper platform is at a little bit more of an angle than the lower (I did that on purpose), though it is hardly noticeable. I used a black gloss stain for the finish (that I already had). I think it came out great and is exactly what I wanted. Well worth the time. The only issue that one might notice about this board is that it won't fit a pedal (wah, volume, etc) but I built it such that I could potentially add another section on the right without the step, but I have no plans to buy any kind of pedal in the near future.

Let me know what you think! If you have any questions let me know, I'd be happy to answer...