Hey you! Stop all that advertising before you get banned!
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Alton Towers is pr shit though tbf
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by Joshua Garcia
Hey you! Stop all that advertising before you get banned!

How is posting a news article "advertising"?

I don't own the guardian.

From the rules - "This does not include linking to sites that are relevant to a particular discussion, or linking to your profile on a social networking site."
Last edited by Serotonite at Jun 5, 2015,
Quote by Trowzaa
Alton Towers is pr shit though tbf

as if there's anything better in the UK
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Big deal. If that happened in Roller Coaster Tycoon (and Alton Towers was a playable part in the expansion for the first game) which ever train was currently moving at a slower speed would have exploded into a million pieces and every person on it would have been dead.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by Baby Joel
as if there's anything better in the UK

Furiously masturbating all day is better and cheaper.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
"Alton Towers crash victim tweets his gratitude for overwhelming response"

Yeah that's pretty fucked up. Could have at least made a video or something, the ungrateful shit
🙈 🙉 🙊
Quote by flexiblemile
this is your definition of somethign really ****ed up?

first world problems, dude....

There's rumour that someone lost both legs. That's pretty ****ed up if it's true.

Edit: According to this, 3 out of 4 victims have life changing injuries.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/alton-towers-rollercoaster-crash-first-5823077
I have nothing important to say
Last edited by JackSaints at Jun 5, 2015,
do you know how many roller coaster accidents there are in africa? Or in ISIS controlled areas?

If you're in Syria and a clown hands you a balloon there's a one in two chance that it contains a IED.

In Niger, the kiddie pool at afro disney is filled with piranhas!

And I don't even want to talk about the pirate ride in somali disney
Quote by flexiblemile
this is your definition of somethign really ****ed up?

first world problems, dude....

Having your legs crushed and possibly having both amputated so you have to spend the rest of your life in a wheelchair when you were out on a fun day out is pretty ****ed up.
Quote by Serotonite
Having your legs crushed and possibly having both amputated so you have to spend the rest of your life in a wheelchair when you were out on a fun day out is pretty ****ed up.

especially when you're blond and cute. Otherwise not really
Quote by flexiblemile
especially when you're blond and cute. Otherwise not really

That's a ****ed up thing to say.
Quote by Serotonite

you have a very low threshold for things that are ****ed up
Quote by flexiblemile
you have a very low threshold for things that are ****ed up

Not really, just because some things are more ****ed up than others does not mean that roller-coaster leg-crush is not ****ed up.
...but only the hot blond girl getting wrecked deserves its own thread. why is that?

Honestly, go re-read the article you posted.

It's pretty much just a long drawn out version of "two good looking people got hurt. Here are many pictures of them looking good"

EDIT: what's really ****ed up about this is how the media is treating it and how pawns like you are gobbling it up
Last edited by flexiblemile at Jun 5, 2015,
Quote by flexiblemile
...but only the hot blond girl getting wrecked deserves its own thread. why is that?

It's pretty much just a long drawn out version of "two good looking people got hurt. Here are many pictures of them looking good"

EDIT: what's really ****ed up about this is how the media is treating it and how pawns like you are gobbling it up

Apparently she's from Barnsley, which means she stops being hot as soon as she speaks.

Same for the dude, really.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Quote by flexiblemile

I posted three articles, all of which I have read.

And I'm aware that the media are having a bullshit field day over this and the chances of it happening again are lower than the chance of being killed by a potato, but the fact that it happened once is still ****ed up. Regardless of whether it was a cute blonde girl from Barnsley or not.
Quote by Serotonite
I posted three articles, all of which I have read.

And I'm aware that the media are having a bullshit field day over this and the chances of it happening again are lower than the chance of being killed by a potato, but the fact that it happened once is still ****ed up. Regardless of whether it was a cute blonde girl from Barnsley or not.

You're messed up dude.... Like... not even funny.

http://www.smithsonianmag.com/arts-culture/horrific-tales-of-potatoes-that-caused-mass-sickness-and-even-death-3162870/?no-ist

Who are you anyways, you horrible death and sex peddling n00b?
bloody hell this is like a flashback to three years ago
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Quote by flexiblemile
even lack of potatos can kill you

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Famine_%28Ireland%29

That's no rollercoaster ride in Blarney. this is serious business

Right. I mean, if it was just the potatoes that were affected, at the end of the day, you will pay the price if you’re a fussy eater. If they could afford to emigrate then they could afford to eat in a modest restaurant
Quote by Diemon Dave
I heard the first news report when it had just happened, I knew I'd be sick of hearing about it in a few days time

I was right
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
Quote by Bladez22
I heard the first news report when it had just happened, I knew I'd be sick of hearing about it in a few days time

I was right

Look on the bright side, at least the queue should be shorter from now on
Quote by Serotonite
Look on the bright side, at least the queue should be shorter from now on

dude... too soon
looks like that ride went off the rails
Quote by SG_dave at #33549256
I've never wanted to see a guy eat dick so much in my life.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7 at #33553650
If you are white, you are scum.
baaaaaaaaaaahhnsleh
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

that's ****ed up?

I'm sorry but I'm pretty sure the multiple drug addicts I know, both former and current would disagree.

The girl I know of who has 12 months to decide whether she wants to have kids or to completely lose that chance would disagree

I could go on but the pit is most likely tired of the things I have to say like this.
Quote by Pastafarian96
that's ****ed up?

I'm sorry but I'm pretty sure the multiple drug addicts I know, both former and current would disagree.

The girl I know of who has 12 months to decide whether she wants to have kids or to completely lose that chance would disagree

I could go on but the pit is most likely tired of the things I have to say like this.

Multiple things can be ****ed up. It's not a competition.

I suppose that's directed to the entire thread though
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by Serotonite

welcome to the pit land of trolls and ghosts

Quote by flexiblemile
even lack of potatos can kill you

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Famine_%28Ireland%29

That's no rollercoaster ride in Blarney. this is serious business

one of my teachers told me the potato wasn't a symbol of famine #shitpost #insidejoke

Quote by Harvey Swick
oh, you want "this week in ****ed up"?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jAGsufMzuo0

I live 20 minutes away from that bridge. I cross it all the time.

y/t comments:

That guy must be on drugs,or something really bad is going on in his life or trying to get attention,but hope he is fine and someone really help him,cause god give us life,and he is the only one who can take it away from us at anytime,my god bless him with good choice's from now to the future.

He lived!!! Apparently God didn't want him quite yet!

brb killing myself jesus fucking christ

i hope all of those people get to the point where they do the same thing and end up dead

also, i haven't been to sioux city but i know i couple of people who used to live there. heard my fair share of horror stories
Last edited by Dregen at Jun 5, 2015,
Quote by Dregen

brb killing myself jesus fucking christ

i hope all of those people get to the point where they do the same thing and end up dead

also, i haven't been to sioux city but i know i couple of people who used to live there. heard my fair share of horror stories

Sioux City, otherwise known as Sewer City, Has it's good and it's bad sides. Mostly it's rough if you can't find a niche to fit into.
If you do something right, no one will know you've done anything at all

Proud to be called Best Friends with Pastafarian96