It has effects for distortion and delay...

It is said it can only do one at a time.

Does this mean, I cannot have both distortion and delay active at the same time??
Sounds about right; I've only ever had the m9. There a way for you to try for yourself? If not, I'd suggest looking for a YouTube demo.
Charvel So-Cal (SH6TB/N, killswitch), Jackson RR5FR (TB6/Jazz, Drop C). Joyo pxl pro.
Loop1=Crybaby from hell, Boss PS-5, Seymour Duncan 805 or Green Rhino, EQD Hoof or Earthbound Audio Super Collider. Loop 1 into ISP Decimator II.
Loop 2 (FX loop)-Line6 M9, TC Spark Mini. Loop 2 into mxr 10band. All into a Peavey Triple XXX 212, Ibanez IL15.
I think so, but the m9 lets you have more than 1 at a time
Peavey Classic 30
PRS SE Custom Semi-Hollow
+some pedals
Go for the Zoom G3. Effects as good as Line 6, but a shit load of other features too. It can do 6 effects at a time.
Gibson LP Traditional, LP GT, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
EVH 5150 III LBXII
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud
The zoom G3 won't cut it. It still has the same broken tone from it's G1 days.

You can tell it's a zoom modeler when you hear it, it's very distinct, those digital artifacts are most obvious on the zoom.
Quote by sfx
The zoom G3 won't cut it. It still has the same broken tone from it's G1 days.

You can tell it's a zoom modeler when you hear it, it's very distinct, those digital artifacts are most obvious on the zoom.

If you're comparing it to the old G1, you're very wrong.

With the G3, G5 and G1on they completely revised the effects package and jumped up into a whole new league. Definitely a solid competitor to the Line 6 pedals.

Everyone has their own tastes obviously, so you still may not like it but if you haven't tried their newer pedals they're definitely worth investigation.
Gibson LP Traditional, LP GT, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
EVH 5150 III LBXII
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud
Quote by GaryBillington
If you're comparing it to the old G1, you're very wrong.

With the G3, G5 and G1on they completely revised the effects package and jumped up into a whole new league. Definitely a solid competitor to the Line 6 pedals.

Everyone has their own tastes obviously, so you still may not like it but if you haven't tried their newer pedals they're definitely worth investigation.

I did listen to it. During high sustained notes I can clearly hear the aliasing...

It's very easy to tell it's digital, though it has improved from the old G1 days but still not there though. At time 2:24 mark onwards... That was awful...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TEDshzc8etE
Last edited by sfx at Jun 6, 2015,