Hi guys

Could you guys help me find a tremol no seller in the UK.The only one I have found so far is on all parts UK but it is £65 plus Vat which I feel is excessive.I have only looked briefly so I apologize if anyone finds one without much effort.

The reason I'm looking for one is I want to use it on my esp floyd rose i don't want to block it but I would like to use the dive and hard tail settings.

Thanks
Last edited by smittyanthrax at Jun 5, 2015,
I'd try ebay if I were you. You won't necessarily get an amazing deal but even with the usual additional customs charges the US sellers on there will cut a fair chunk out of that price.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
OK I'll try it.Is it the pin one I need?I think the small clamp might work too?Any ideas on what the customs charge to the UK might be?

Thanks
I'm fairly sure that unless you use all 5 springs on your trem (in which case you wouldn't have a space for the pin), either model will work, but I'm not certain.

If you order something from outside the EU with a value over £18, there's an £8 handling fee plus 20% VAT. It doesn't always happen, and some lovely folks will label the package as a gift or a lower value on the customs declaration, but it's generally worth counting on until you've received your order.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Quote by StewieSwan

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
it should say on the tremolno site which one works with which trem
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Dave_Mc
it should say on the tremolno site which one works with which trem

Right you are (as usual )

http://www.tremol-no.com/workswith.asp
Small clamp it is.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Quote by StewieSwan

Quote by Bladez22
Last edited by K33nbl4d3 at Jun 5, 2015,
On the tremel no website its says the small clamp but the pin would work too.I'm a bit uneducated in this department but my tremelo is floyrd rose patent or something like that.It looks like a import for me.I would just pay my tech to do this as he's pretty good to me and does a good honest job.
Hi guys

OK I bought a small clamp version from eBay USA.It roughly cost £40 which is a lot fairer than £70 plus from all parts UK.

Thanks for the help.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
Right you are (as usual )

http://www.tremol-no.com/workswith.asp
Small clamp it is.

(i'm wrong all the time )
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by smittyanthrax
So did I get the wrong one?

Nah, he was replying to what I said about him being right all the time; you got the right model
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Quote by StewieSwan

Quote by Bladez22
Quote by K33nbl4d3
Nah, he was replying to what I said about him being right all the time; you got the right model

Phew.Thanks it would be a pain to return it if I had to.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
Nah, he was replying to what I said about him being right all the time

yeah
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Hey guys me again

So I got the tremol no today and the tech I use said he would install it and do a setup for £70.Does that sound reasonable?

Thanks
Quote by smittyanthrax
Hey guys me again

So I got the tremol no today and the tech I use said he would install it and do a setup for £70.Does that sound reasonable?

Thanks

There are lots of tutorials on the internet, you can do it yourself. Not worth the 70£ imho.
Which ebayer you get it from as I also need one and don't wanna pay outrageous UK price!!
Quote by Shelders
Which ebayer you get it from as I also need one and don't wanna pay outrageous UK price!!

Tricked out guitar came to £36 about half the UK price.Took about 3 weeks to deliver.Out of stock at moment tho.
Quote by DanyFS
There are lots of tutorials on the internet, you can do it yourself. Not worth the 70£ imho.

damn, that seems high. i don't know different markets (and continents), but i wouldn't ever pay 40USD for a setup judging on what people/students tell me (but i do mine myself).

i would research and learn myself. youtube can be a great tool. i imagine that there are more than a few videos on there that will help you out.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/