Delay is fun indeed. I like the way you used it here, it's almost surprising. You have some mean chops, technically I cannot criticize anything really... except for you pinky. You have four fingers, you could use all of them.

Otherwise, it was really short, and didn't have a lot to it. Nice skills, nice tone, but other than that there isn't much to say or praise. You're a good guitarist, that's for sure.
Quote by Jet Penguin
Theory: Not rules, just tools.

Quote by Hail
*note that by fan i mean that guy who wants his friends to know he knows this totally obscure hip band that only he knows about with 236 views on youtube. lookin' at Kev here
Quote by Kevätuhri
Delay is fun indeed. I like the way you used it here, it's almost surprising. You have some mean chops, technically I cannot criticize anything really... except for you pinky. You have four fingers, you could use all of them.

Otherwise, it was really short, and didn't have a lot to it. Nice skills, nice tone, but other than that there isn't much to say or praise. You're a good guitarist, that's for sure.

Thank you, I appreciate the words and I'll be definitely working the pinky but also record something longer and probably with a backing track too.