So I just picked up an Avatar B210 from craigslist for a whopping $120. It sounds great, and I felt like this was the perfect opportunity to downsize from my heavy Eden D410T.

How is it possible to obtain any info on the specific model? It's heavier than my Markbass CMD102P combo, so I'm assuming that it is the delta pro speakers and not the neo or deltalites. The only reason I even know that it is 8 ohms is because there is a sticker on the back that says so.

Also, it only has two 1/4 input jacks and no speakon connectors... Strange since I can't find any pics online of an Avatar with no speakon jacks.

Any help is appreciated.
...it was bright as the sun, but with ten times the heat
I thought about it, but don't know if I'm to the point where I really wang to bother the guy about it. I hear he's really great about responding to emails personally, but also that he's also really busy. May end up doing so if I cant find the info elsewhere, though.

I't does kinda bug me that theres little to no info on it, though. You would think they would at least have the max wattage on it.
Last edited by c3powil at Jun 6, 2015,
Open it up and have a look? Find a serial # on the jack plate and email them? Ask the guy you bought it from? All are valid options.

Avatar builds custom cabs that are often made to order so nearly anything could be inside but they won't sell crap speakers with their name on the cab.
"Your sound is in your hands as much as anything. It's the way you pick, and the way you hold the guitar, more than it is the amp or the guitar you use." -- Stevie Ray Vaughan

"Anybody can play. The note is only 20 percent. The attitude of the motherfucker who plays it is 80 percent." -- Miles Davis

Guthrie on tone: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmohdG9lLqY
I don't really know much about electronics, so opening it up might be a bit risky, but I may have to. As far as I know, Avatar never has put serial numbers on their cabs. The guy I bought it from had no idea.
Well; your best bet is to open the cabinet and look at the backs of the speakers. It is probably that the information will be included there. If Avatar does not use serial numbers, then you might have to take pictures of the cab (inside and out) and send the to Avatar for an identification.

On the other hand; if you like the sound and the thing does not crap out on you; then what difference does the brand of speaker make? Unless, of course, you are looking to find another cab to go with it.
"Maybe this world is another planet's hell?" - Aldous Huxley
Bass cabs are not guitar cabs. Swapping speakers willy-nilly is not a good approach. The enclosure should be designed around the driver's T/S specs. Too much internal volume, the cone can flap around too much and get damaged. Too little volume and the cone will "suffocate" and start "farting" and eventually die. Ported cabs use the volume of air inside the cab along with the port to properly control the movement of air, and are tuned (port diameter and length) to work with the specific speaker. If a bass cab sounds good, even a "better" or more expensive speaker may be rubbish in the same box, so leave it be unless you know how to tune a cab. Some speakers are fairly forgiving, but you're gambling by just stuffing speakers in a box. My $0.02