I recently bought a Digitech Whammy and the adapters that go from the power supply to the pedal fit every pedal I own besides this one. Any ideas?
RTFM!

The Whammy uses a different plug because you'll blow up a standard Boss or Pedal Power type adapter with it. It's a safety feature to prevent exactly what you were trying to do.
Well Digitech Whammy pedals come with power adapters. Did yours not? If not, someone screwed you. But you can still get one. Just make sure it's the right voltage/amp rating, polarity, ac or dc, all that jazz.
Guitars
Schecter Hellraiser C-1FR, C-1 Classic, Hellraiser Hybrid Solo-II, Special Edition E-1FR-S
Orange Rockerverb 50 212
Basses
Yamaha RBX374 and Washburn MB-6
They do that so idiots won't blindly try to plug in an incompatible adapter and possibly damage the pedal. Your whammy is 9VAC. The center pin is a different diameter than the standard 9VDC pedal.
?
Its works with a boss bcb60 fine. Shouldn't it? It also comes with adapter.
Dean MAB1. Epiphone Annihilation V. EVH 5150III 50. Orange PPC112. Earthquaker devices - The Warden, Arrows, Acapulco Gold, Levitation, Night Wire. EHX Big Muff Pi Tone Wicker. Polytune mini. e906. SM57. Focusrite. LINUX!
I find Digitech does this on a number of their products. I have a Digitech multi effects that needs the Digitech adapter/power supply and I own two Digitech Vocalist II Harmonizers that also require it. The other company that seems to do things non-standard is Alesis.
Yes I am guitarded also, nice to meet you.
Quote by Deermonic
?
Its works with a boss bcb60 fine. Shouldn't it? It also comes with adapter.

Might want to be careful, it depends on the model but all the Whammy pedals I've seen specify at least 1.3A for their power supply, while the BCB60 is 1A. It will probably work ok, there's usually some wiggle room in power requirements, but you're almost certainly running the Boss near spec, especially if you've got any other high-draw pedals connected to the daisy chain. Not an ideal strategy, long-term. Plus pedals like the Whammy tend to introduce odd noises if they're chained, so again the isolated supply is a decent idea, if not mandatory.

The Whammy has gone through quite a few iterations. The adapter you can use may vary quite a bit between generations.
Quote by Roc8995
Might want to be careful, it depends on the model but all the Whammy pedals I've seen specify at least 1.3A for their power supply, while the BCB60 is 1A. It will probably work ok, there's usually some wiggle room in power requirements, but you're almost certainly running the Boss near spec, especially if you've got any other high-draw pedals connected to the daisy chain. Not an ideal strategy, long-term. Plus pedals like the Whammy tend to introduce odd noises if they're chained, so again the isolated supply is a decent idea, if not mandatory.

Maybe. I haven't had any problems yet but if something happens will let this thread know.

I use a Boss NS-2 for noise suppression because its a metal set-up. Never had humm from Digitech but if you don't use the right adapter for Boss they can hum pretty bad.
Dean MAB1. Epiphone Annihilation V. EVH 5150III 50. Orange PPC112. Earthquaker devices - The Warden, Arrows, Acapulco Gold, Levitation, Night Wire. EHX Big Muff Pi Tone Wicker. Polytune mini. e906. SM57. Focusrite. LINUX!
Which version of whammy is it?

The latest version, the Whammy 5 is 9v DC and has quite a high current draw (I can't remember exactly what it is though!)

I think the older units were AC. If you don't have the manual you should be able to find it online the digitech website probably has it.
Yeah mines a 9V DC also.